Chapter 25 (Silver jubilee special)

Hey people......
Can't express my happiness seeing the chapter number....
Aaaaahhhhhh..........
Let's see what this chapter is storing for you all......
Enjoy......

*WARNING: LONGEST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS WELL AS MANY MANY EMOTIONAL SCENES ARE IN IT..... SO IF YOU FEEL BORED WITH SOME STUPID SCENE THEN FEEL FREE TO SAY..... I WON'T MIND AT ALL..... *
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A. S Enterprise *
Mahi was walking to and fro in front of the office corridor waiting for OmRu to show up. Omru walked in and went to Mahi.

Om: What happened? Why did you call us so urgently?
Mahi: Om, I don't know how to tell you both.
Rudra: Bhaiya, don't tell me you want to propose Mona bhabi and called us here.
OmHi: Shut up Rudra.
Om: You tell me. What happened?
Mahi(dropping the bomb) : Shivaay is planning of getting married again......
Omru(shocked): What?
Om: No you must be kidding right. Shivaay would never do that. He loves Anika bhabi a lot. No you are mistaken.
Mahi: I also thought that I have heard it wrong. But his serious tone, made me stop. He was damn serious about it.
Rudra: We need to talk with bhaiya and make him understand that he can't do like this. He just cannot cheat Anika bhabi like this.
Om: Exactly. And if he thinks that he will support him then he is thinking it very wrong. We will never leave our bhabi like this. Never. Let's go and talk to him.

Three of them just budged into the room but the talks of Shivaay stopped him.

Shivaay: Yes, exactly I want the best wedding collection of your store. I really don't care about the price. I just want the best one for my wife(with admiration in his eyes). Yes, I want you to deliver it a day before. Exactly.... And.....

He kept on talking and instructing to the person over phone while the others just left the room silently without making any noise. They were shocked to hear it.

Rudra: Bhaiya is actually preparing for his wedding and has already ordered the wedding gown for his wife. Now what should we do Om?
Om: I don't know what to do.

''What are you guys upto? '',came a voice and they all looked towards it to find Arnav standing. Seeing him, made them turn white instantly. He was the last person, they wanted to meet right now. They kept on looking at each other with a horrified look and didn't know what to say. Arnav saw their horrifying expression and became confused.

Arnav: Guys, why are you looking so scared seeing me? Am I looking like a ghost?
Rudra(murmuring): Right now, you are....
Arnav: Huh....
Om(composing himself) : Nothing he is just blabbering. You say, here suddenly.
Arnav: Is you are forgetting then let me remind you that me and Shivaay are doing a project together and for that he need to have meetings. So I came here for a meeting.
Mahi(stopping him) : But Shivaay isn't here.
Arnav(confused): Shivaay, isn't here? Then where is he? He knew that we were supposed to have a meeting today.
Mahi(making some excuse) : Maybe, he forgot or something. Why don't you come tomorrow?
Arnav(sighed): Maybe. No worries, I will come tomorrow. Bye guys.
OmRuHi : Bye..... Don't come back....
Arnav: Did you all say something?
Om: No nothing. You go safely.
Arnav(shrugging his shoulder): Okay.

He was about to go when he heard Shivaay's shouting voice. He, instantly turned around and looked for it. While, the others were like ''Gone... ''.

Arnav: Guys, I just heard Shivaay's voice. Did you hear?
Mahi: No, you must be mistaken. (looking at Omru) Am I right?
OmRu : Yes.... You must have mistaken.
Arnav: But, I clearly heard it. I think I should check it.