Chapter 1 - At Point Zero

Raindrops fell out of the dark clouds above you and your clothes got soaked. You pulled the hood of your hoodie deeper into your pale face. You're freezing a little because of the cold. While pushing your hands deeper into your pockets, you went through a small dark alley.

The night fell already and you were still on the way back home where your sister was waiting for you.

Your Backpack was filled with food and medicine that you got for her.

After you went around the next corner, you heard a noise behind you.

-Was someone following you?-

You quickly turned around. But you saw nothing.

-Just imagination..- you said to yourself and kept on walking.

But soon you stopped again. There was something. You weren't alone.

You: "Why are you following me?" you said without turning around.

It was silent for a moment. You could only hear the raindrops fall on the ground.

Until you could feel a warm breeze stroke your neck.

Someone was standing close behind you.

???: "Don't act like you wouldn't know. Don't play with fire, babe."

You could determine that it was a guy who was talking to you. His voice sounded familiar to you. You knew him. It was Jimin, your ex-boyfriend.

You: "Clear off. I owe you nothing anymore."

Your voice was harsh. You still didn't face him.

Jimin: "Do you think so? Then where's the money?"

All of a sudden he took your shoulder and pushed you rough against the cold brick wall.

He leaned towards you while staring into your eyes.

Jimin: "Don't mess with me, silly girl." he warned you.

You: "Like I said. You will get it. Just give me some more time."

Jimin: "We both know you can't get it. And I have no time." he ruined your words.

You: "Why do you still underestimate me?"

You were annoyed by him.

You grabbed his wrist to take his hand off of you. But his arm didn't move. So you kept his gaze again.

Jimin: "Anyway.. you could pay it back otherwise."

He had a big grin on his lips.

You: "Aish, shut up." you said disgusted, knowing what he meant.

Jimin: "You know, you'll always be mine. We are meant for each other. And..." he hesitated for a moment. "..you need me."

He whispered the last three words in your ear. But his voice wasn't caring. You could hear, how he was obsessed with you. He wanted to own you. Forever.

You: "I don't need a jerk like you."

Your voice was now angry and loud.

You spat straight in his face and could escape from his construction as he let go of you. His face was filled with anger. Obviously, he didn't like your reaction.

You turned your back to him, to continue your way.

Jimin: "Aish, you b*tch! You know what happens if you can't get the money. You won't get away that easy."