Some Explaining To Do

Herc POV

Laf ran straight into me.

"Oof! What're you running from?" Or to, I thought, silently hoping.

"Umm, nothing. Nothing at all." He glanced around me quickly, as if looking for someone behind me.

"Laf, is everything alright?"

"Oui, oui, mon ami," he replied. God, he is adorable when he's nervous. It took all my effort not to stare. "I'm fine." Just then, Alex came storming down the hallway, followed by Laurens, who was in tears and holding a large wad of tissues to his nose.

"WHERE IS HE?!"

Laf cowered behind my large frame as Alex came storming up to me.

"WHERE IS MARQUIS DE LAFAYETTE, BECAUSE HE HAS SOME FUCKING EXPLAINING TO DO!!" 

Laf made himself as small as possible as Alex came to a stop in front of me. "HERCULES! DO YOU KNOW WHERE LAFAYETTE IS OR NOT?" I was taken aback by the amount of anger Alex could hold in his tiny body.

"Umm, I think he's in his dorm, why?"

"I GOTTA BEAT HIM UP!"

"But why, Alex?"

He just stormed past me and into the dorm. I looked worriedly at John as he approached. As he came closer, I noticed the tissues closest to his nose were red.

"John, ohmigod, what happened?"

He looked down at his feet. "I was teasing Laf, and it kinda escalated beyond teasing."

"obviously."

Laurens noticed some of Laf's hair sticking out from behind me. 

"Wait. Wait. is that Lafayette?"

Laf slowly stepped out from behind me. "I'm sososososo sorry John. I didn't mean to hit you that hard. I was just upset because-" What he was upset about we didn't get to find out, because just then the door to our dorm swung open.

Alex was in the doorway, staring at Laf, looking pissed as hell.

Here we go.