A Tiny Dwarf Fights a Frenchman

Laurens POV

I saw Alex charge towards Laf, and tackle him. "Aaaagh!" cried Laf, trying to get out from underneath him. despite his small size, he held his own until Herc and I pulled him off. He was still swinging, red in the face, and even crying a little. 

"LETMEATHIMAFTERWHATHEDIDTOYOUJOHNHEDESERVESABEATING-"

I smushed Alex into my shirt and let him scream into it. Herc went straight for Laf, looking at his face. his lip was bleeding, he had a black eye, and was bruised all over.  He was crying also, and, if I wasn't mistaken, Herc had a tear or two in his eyes. He wiped some of the blood off of Laf's face, pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket. He used it to wipe off the rest of the blood, while Alex did the last of his screaming into my shirt. he had some blood on him too, and a swollen lip. He looked up at me, and whispered, "I'm sorry John. I shouldn't have done that to Laf. He hit you on accident-"

"Save it. I'm not the one you need to apologize to."

Another tear fell, and i softened. i pulled him in for a quick kiss, whispering, "I know you can do it." H grinned and walked over to Lafayette.

Laf POV (Sorry ik its all in his POV im trying)

Hercules wiped the blood off of my face, and i swear his land lingered just a little longer than it had to. We locked eyes, and for a moment, the world disappeared. It was just the two of us, in a dorm hallway. That is, until Alex intruded.

"Hey, um, Lafayette, uh, I'm really sorry for trying to kill you back there. I was just upset because you punched John."

I laughed. "it's fine, mon ami."

Alex said, "Well, I'm gonna hang at you guys's place for a bit. see you inside?"

I was about to say yes when Herc scoffed. "and watch you two make out? no thanks. Laf, you wanna watch a movie with me?"

Wait, did Hercules Mulligan just ask me to hang out alone? with him?

"Sure."

We walked into the apartment, sitting on the sofa.I turned to him. "Thanks for saving me back there."

"No problem."

My eyes started to flit from his eyes to his full, rounded lips. eyes. lips. eyes. suddenly, he seemed a lot closer than before. my eyes widened in shock, and before I knew it, those lips were on mine.

Hercules Mulligan was kissing me.

I kissed him right back.