SkyloxUniverse Genderbend

OH YUS, I WENT THERE! I AM DOING A GENDERBEND LOVE TRIANGLE! But, uh, the genderbend is only on Sky. 'Cause if it were on all three, that'd be hard to write, and Sky's name can be a guy's or a girl's name.

So yeah. I was in a Skymu\/Skylox mood (I actually screamed at myself for betraying Skylox and wanting to read Skymu...), and my mom was bugging me about how I shout #Skylox and #Merome all the time, and I was thinking, "You know what? Fine. If you don't like your daughter reading about yaoi couples, then I'll just magically transform one of them into a girl."

So, yeah. This happened. HAVE FUN READNG!!!

Chapter One: Plz Dun H8 Meh

*Deadlox\/Ty's POV*

Sky smiles. "Yeah. Ty... Ty, if I did something totally unexpected and stupid, would you hate me for it?"

I raise an eyebrow. "I guess that depends on what you did," I reply.

"Well, then, here goes nothing," Sky mumbles, leaning forward. My eyes widen as our lips connect. I quickly push her away. She shakes her head. "S-sorry, Ty. I had to." She hurries out of the living room. I just stand there, shocked. Sky kissed me- and I pushed her away! What's wrong with me? I know I like her as more than a friend, I've known it for quite a while now. But I'm afraid. I'm afraid I'll get hurt. In order to love someone, you have to take down the walls around your heart, and that leaves you defenseless against attack.

But now Sky probably thinks I hate her, and she probably hates me back. I have to apologize and tell her how I feel. I peek my head into the kitchen. Mitch is sitting at the table, listening to something through his headphones. He looks up when I come in. "Sup, Ty?"

"Do you know where Sky is?" I ask.

He nods. "Upstairs, I think, in Jason's room."

I nod a thank you and head for the stairs. Then I walk down the hall to Jason's room. The door is open a crack, so I peer into the room.

"And he- he just pushed me away!" Sky cries onto Jason's shoulder. "I'm such an idiot! Why would I do that?"

"Shh," Jason says soothingly. "It's alright, you're not an idiot, you did nothing wrong. He's the idiot."

Well, thanks, Jason.

Sky shakes her head slightly and sniffles. Jason holds her out and puts a finger beneath her chin, bringing it up to make her look at him. Then he leans in to kiss her. My eyes widen and I silently move away from the door, mentally cursing myself.

"Why?"

*Sky's POV*

At first I'm shocked, but then I snap to my senses and push Jason away. I'm not sure how I feel about his actions, but I at least know that I'm not ready for them.

Jason's face turns bright red and he hangs his head to keep from looking at me. "S-sorry, Sky."

"It's alright," I say softly. "I mean, I didn't not like it- it's just, I don't think I'm ready for that, right after Ty rejected me. And now I feel horrible for rejecting you," I ramble. "But, don't think of it as me saying 'no', think of it as me saying... 'not yet'."

He looks at me and smiles. I smile back at him. "I'll wait for you," he says softly.

xXx

Heh, short chapter, I know. I actually wrote like twenty pages on notebook paper just for chapter one, but I was too lazy to type it up... and this happened. Yeah. Sorry. I'll try to put up a longer chapter soon. I JUST REALLY WANT A STORY ON MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT! I have a few more stories on my fanfiction.net account, which is hghrules. So, yeah. Go read all mah stories. (Hint: I'm obsessed with reading and writing what I call Sky-Dramas, in which Sky either falls into a messy relationship, loses his memory, comes close to death, or just flat-out dies.)

BAI MY RULERS!