Chapter Seven: Budder Cake

*Ty's POV*

Oh, no. No, no, no. I done goofed. Sky hates me now, and she's in Jason's arms, and... I have to get her back. I have to make it up to her. Oh, what do I do?

Maybe I could just take her out for dinner, or- no. No, that's too plain, too boring. Not something Sky would enjoy. Maybe I could take her bowling- Nope. Still too boring. What if we-

OH.

DUDE.

What if I made her a budder cake!?

I sprint down the stairs. “IAN!” I screech, running into the kitchen.

“He's in the living room,” Jerome informs me, not looking up from his phone.

“IAN!” I scream again, running past Jerome and into the living room.

“Woah! Ty, calm down!” Ian exclaims, standing up from the couch. “What do you need?

“I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR!”

“Ty! Just stop yelling first, okay? Alright. Now what kind of favor is it?”

“I need you to bake me a cake.

“Why..?”

“I screwed up with Sky, and I need to make it up to her.”

“I don't think she's all that crazy about cake-”

“I want to make her a budder cake.”

“Oh. Okay, then, we can do that. Here, I'll write down a list of ingredients, and you can go get them from the grocery store. Sound good?” Ian asks, pulling out a pen and scribbling on a random piece of paper that was lying on the coffee table.

“Sounds great!” He hands the list to me, and I scan it quickly. Cake batter, yellow food coloring, icing, butter, chocolate. “I'll be right back!” I shout, darting out the door. Say, maybe after I fix things with Sky, I can go total Attack Mode on Jocelyn. She definitely deserves it.

ALRIGHT, DRIVING TO THE STORE NOW. YAY. YES. OKAY. GOOD. DRIVING. REALLY, FUN, SUCH FUN. OH YES. OH YES, VERY FUN. DRIVING. YEAH.

I just don't want to think about Sky in Jason's arms...

BACK TO DRIVING, TY, THINK ABOUT DRIVING!

I pull up in front of the grocery store. Okay, I don't need much, only... five items. I can do that. It won't take long at all. If I can find it easily, it'll probably only take about fifteen minutes.

Here we go.

*Ian's POV*

“SKY! JASON!” I yell, barging into Jason's room to see Jason hugging Sky protectively. Wait, aren't Sky and Ty dating- oh, right, he said he screwed up something with Sky. They must have broken up. Anyways, that doesn't matter. “HAVE YOU SEEN TY? I CAN'T FIND HIM, AND MITCH AND JEROME ARE BEING USELESS AND REFUSING TO RESPOND ME.”

“ACK, STOP YELLING!” Jason screams.

Sky jumps away from him at the loud noise. “JASON! NO SCREAMING!” she shrieks, burying her face in his shirt again.

“SKY! NO SHRIEKING! YOU'RE HURTING OUR EARS!” I screech.

“IAN!” they yell simultaneously.

I smile sheepishly. “Okay, sorry. But seriously, I can't find Ty anywhere, and Mitch and Jerome are just staring at each other downstairs. They won't react to anything I do.”

“Wait, they're just sitting there staring at each other?” Sky asks, peeking out at me. “Why?”

“I don't know. Maybe they're having a staring contest or something.”

“Might be a little more than that,” Jason says, smirking. “I mean, come on. Don't tell me I'm the only one who ships Merome.”

“As much as you skip Skymu?” Sky asks quietly, glancing up at him.

His eyes widen. “N-no... Not quite.” They just stare into each other's eyes for a while.

I clear my throat. “Right. So, have either of you seen Ty? Did he text either of you? I sent him to the grocery store, but he only had a few things to get, and it's been an hour since he left...”

Sky frowns, and so does Jason. “I hope he's okay..,” Sky mutters. Jason hugs her tighter.

“I'm sure he's fine, I'm just wondering where he is,” I say reassuringly.

Sky nods slightly. I sigh. “Well, you're no help. I'm gonna go spam his phone with texts again.”

“Again?” Jason asks.

“Yeah, I've already tried once. He didn't respond to a single one of those texts. “

Mitch suddenly races up the stairs with Jerome right behind him. “Guys!” he shouts, shoving his phone out in front of him. “Ty won't answer my texts or pick up my calls!”

I roll my eyes. “No dip, idiot. He won't answer me either.”

“Yeah, but we've sent him thirty-eight texts!” Jerome argues, looking worried as he glances at Mitch's phone.

“I sent him thirty-nine texts,” I say snobbishly, lifting my chin up.

Mitch rolls his eyes. “Seriously, though, I'm worried about him. What if he got hurt or something?” He dials Ty's number and calls him again. “See? He's not picking up!”

Mitch freezes as the phone stops ringing. Ty actually picked up. Mitch slowly moves the phone up to his ear, and after a few seconds, his eyes widen. “Hi, I'm Mitch. W-Who is this?”

☼☼☼

So. Um, that was short.

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO TY?

Don't worry, it's nothing cliché like a car crash or a random kidnapping.

You guys wanna guess in the comments?

ALSO ALSO ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT. Do you guys want Sky to be with Jason or Ty? 'Cause I honestly don't know who to pick. I mean, Jason seemed like the obvious choice last chapter, even though the Jocelyn kiss wasn't at all Ty's fault; but now with the sweet little budder cake idea, it's a tough decision.

You guys decide.