Chapter Five: Jocelyn

THE DRAMA HAS ARRIVED! YAY! FINALLY!

Chapter Five: Jocelyn

Sky's POV

I say bye to Jason and he logs out of Skype to do whatever Jason does. Ty and I stay on. “Wanna do something later?” I ask.

He shrugs. “Why not?”

“Awesome! How 'bout a movie?”

“Sounds good.” He's silent for a moment; I think he's checking the show schedule. “What do you wanna see?”

“Let's see something cartoony, like Despicable Me or the Lego Movie.”

“Uh... Here we go. Despicable Me 2 plays at 2:50.”

“Perfect!”

“Mkay, we can drive in my car. What time is it now? … Only eleven! Well, that's just enough time for me to take care of something before the movie.”

“What do you need to take care of?”

“Issues with a childhood friend.” He stands up, then reaches down to end the call. I can hear him walking down the hall. He stops at my door. “I'll be back around two. If you need me, I'll be at-” He's silent for a moment. “I cant remember the address, I'll text it to you when I remember. Gosh, I hope I know how to get there...”

“How will you get there if you don't even know the address?” I ask, opening my bedroom door so I can see him.

“I know the general area, but not the actual address,” he replies. “Bye, Sky. I love you.” He leans forward and encases me in a hug.

I smile. “I love you, too, Ty,” I say softly. He grins and heads for the front door.

“See you at two!” he calls.

“See ya!”

*time skip*

I've recorded a few videos with Mitch and the Fluffy, and eaten half of a pizza, and stared at the clock for five minutes, and taken a nap, and taken another shower. Where is he? It's already 2:15... Maybe I should go find him? He texted me the address a few minutes after he left.

I'll wait a bit longer.

☼☼☼

Okay, no more waiting. It's 2:30, I've texted him eight times with no reply, and I'm tired of waiting. What if he's hurt? What if he crashed or... or... Agh, I'm going to find him.

I hop in my car and drive to the address he sent me. I knock on the door impatiently and wait for a response from inside. I know this is the right house because Ty's car is in the driveway.