Chapter Four: Epic Jump Map

I'm a fail. Like, a serious failure. I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long. And now here I am, with a short chapter. -.- I'm so sorry. So so sorry. And, you know how I said the last chapter was going to be dramatic, and then I said this one was going to be? Well, I was wrong both times. You see, I've had this written for months now, I'm just too lazy to type it up. And I knew the drama was on its way, I just didn't know when, and I was too lazy to check. (I'm really lazy, aren't I? #LazyHannah :3) And the drama is NEXT CHAPTER. I actually checked this time. Geez, I'm seriously so so so sorry. ALSO:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be leaving for a trip on Friday morning (7/11/14) and returning on either Sunday, Monday, or sometime the next week. I will not have internet often, so updates will be delayed or non-existent. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Chapter Four: Epic Jump Map

*Sky's POV*

I smack my alarm clock until it quiets. Then I moan loudly and roll off the edge of my bed. Time to get dressed and ready to record. I stumble to the bathroom with a budder-colored t-shirt and blue boot-cut jeans in my hands. I set the clothing on the closed toilet seat, undress, and slide into the shower. I yank the handle up and jump as the freezing cold water cascades over my curly brown hair. But I keep the water cold, because I know if I didn't, I'd probably just fall asleep right here in the shower.

After my ice-cold shower, I dry off, get dressed, and drag a brush through my hair. Then I gather my pajamas into a ball of clothes and carry them back to my room, where I dump them on my bed. “Okay,” I mumble to myself. “Now I can record.” I plop down in the black spinney chair in front of my laptop and log in to Skype. Immediately after doing so, Ty asks me to join a call.

I accept and turn on the face cam. Jason and Ty do the same thing. “Did one of you download the map?” I ask.

“I did,” Ty says.

“Coolio, ready to start, then?” I ask.

“Yeeeaaaahhh....”

“Let's go!”

*Ty's POV*

I hide behind a sign with my hologram Deadlox skin on, waiting for Sky and Jason. They talk for quite a while before approaching the cloud I'm on.

“Where's Ty?” Sky asks. She looks around a bit, then shrugs and starts reading the story line for the map. When she's finished, I come out from behind the signs. “Hey, we don't need to find Deadlox, he's right here!”

“Uh, no. I'm a hologram. I'm actually in a cell right now, projecting my image over here so I can help you guys,” I reply.

“So what, are you just walking around and talking to yourself in the cell?”

“...Yes... Everyone thinks I'm crazy.”

Sky laughs. Then she punches my character. “If you're a hologram, how come I can still hit you?”

She continues to punch me as I struggle to come up with an answer. “Uh... Well, actually, I can't feel that. But, if you punch me off this cloud, I won't be able to help you guys. So stop punching me.”

Sky laughs again. “Alright, then, let's go save you!”

For the entire map, I think about how happy I am that Sky is finally mine. After years of contianing my feelings for fear of ruining our friendship, she is finally mine. I laugh a little as she complains about not being able to kill a creeper since it's made of budder. Her obsession with budder is so cute.

Later, I hold in a laugh as I watch Jason hop out of his minecart, calling to Sky as he does so. “Sky? Sky, you might not wanna ride that minecart..,” he calls, getting out of the water.

“Why no-” she asks as she rides the minecart off a platform and into a small pond filled with squids. “ACK! Nooo! Squids! Get away from me!” she screams, racing out of the water.

Jason and I laugh, an she starts punching us. “It's not funny, you jerks!”

She's perfect.

*Jason's POV*

I stop laughing. Ty stops a little bit after me. I know Sky's still glaring at us, though, even without looking at her facecam. After a few seconds of silence, she giggles a bit and starts to continue parkouring. (A/N: That's a word now.)

*time skip to Epic Squid Killer Thingy at the end of EJM Butter Edition*

We all marvel at the gigantic Budder Sword in front of us. Squids spawn at the top, come crashing to the ground, and then immediately die from fall damage, much to Sky's delight.

“It's so majestic!” Sky shouts. I smile. She's wonderful. I love her so much. No, Jason, she's got Ty, and she's happy, I scold myself. I really am happy for her. She's had a crush on him for ages. Almost as long as I've had a crush on her. Darn it, Jason, you need to forget that. You have no chance with her. I sigh. Sky notices. “What's up, Jason?”

“What? Oh... Nothing, just admiring the budder swords,” I lie.

“IT'S JUST SO MAJESTIC!” she screams. We laugh and do an outro.

Ah, happy days.