The Infinite Loop

The Bad End Route

The Infinite Loop

After the incident that had emerged from the uncharted region. It was recently discovered that 'Katyana Rosaline' was still alive and well. The false news that was given to Crawford and Ichi were all a plot devised by a hidden organization that infiltrated the psychic academy of Rosenkreuz in order to get rid of them. Their objectives were to resurrect the Demon. Although in her homecoming, Katyana and her team succeeded in capturing the infiltrators and their affiliates, they failed to prevent the Demon's awakening.

"Ms. Rosaline we are all ready and prepared"

"Are these all the capable psychics we can gather?" Katyana clenched her fist. Anger and disappointment could be seen in her expression.

"Y-yes! These are the very best from around the world and they all loyally swear to follow you against the Demon who threatens this world"

Walking up towards the balcony of the highest floor in Rosenkreuz, Katyana looked down towards the multitude of masses gathering below her. The looks of fear, distrust and discomfort were clearly formed within the disorganized mob below her.

Shutting her eyes in an attempt to steel her resolve, Katyana then reopened them with resolution and bellowed. "Listen up fellow Psychics! Regarding the huge tree that appeared 3 days ago, it has been discovered that the demon has appeared within the vicinity of the tree targeting the tree itself! It is for this very day that we psychics were raised! We who possess powers should wield it to protect others as well. For the sake of the world, please lend me your power!"

After hearing her speech, a moment of silence broke out. Katyana gritted her teeth in frustration at the silence, but it was all broken as suddenly someone from amongst the crowd shouted out. "YEAAAHHHH!!!" Which not long after the whole crowd burst in unison chanting Katyana's name.

"It seems they are all motivated to go Ms. Rosaline"

Still clenching her fist, a single tear flowed down Katyana's cheek. "I guess so...are you prepared?"

"I will follow you even to the ends of the world Ms. Rosaline" the person talking with Katyana bowed.

Raising her hand to silence the crowd, Katyana continued. "Our objective for tomorrow's mission is to retrieve the 'Guardian' who is inside the tree. It will be a dangerous task, and there will be a risk to pay. Some of you might not even make it back alive against the lesser Demon's that follow the Demon. So I will give you your chance to choose! If you wish to step back and excuse yourself from the mission do it now! But know that should we fail the world will end!"

Another silence encroached the crowd once more, faces of filled uncertainty began to show amongst the psychics. It was then the person beside Katyana stepped up and shouted out.

"Listen fellow Psychics! What Ms. Rosaline wishes is the full cooperation and will from everyone present. Should you have doubt in your hearts, you will endanger everyone here. The fate of the world is in your hand...no in all of our hands! If you have it in you to save the world rise up and fight!" The one who stood beside Katyana raised their fist high up in the sky.

Following the person beside Katyana, the crowd followed suit and also raised their fists. Cheering and applauses thundered across the courtyard of Rosenkreuz. Katyana then dispersed them to rest up for tomorrow. Deep down, if she could leave even a moment faster she would. But she had the duty to lead the psychics as the leader of the Psychic Foundation. Thinking of how Ichi's faring with Crawford in the den of demons, Katyana's heart unbearably ached.