A Wish for a Miracle

The Good End route

A Wish for a Miracle

After the incident that had emerged from the uncharted region. It was recently discovered that 'Katyana Rosaline' was still alive and well. The false news that was given to Crawford and Ichi were all a plot devised by a hidden organization that infiltrated the psychic academy of Rosenkreuz in order to get rid of them. Their objectives were to resurrect the Demon. Although in her homecoming, Katyana and her team succeeded in capturing the infiltrators and their affiliates, they failed to prevent the Demon's awakening.

Acting as the leader of the joint Psychic Defenders, Katyana marched the elite team of Psychics towards the battleground of humanities final line of defence, the 'Genesis Tree'. It was then she revealed that the awakening of the guardian 'Gaia' is also the trigger for the awakening of the Demon. Hence if 'Gaia' falls then the world is doomed. After making that said announcement, Katyana prayed for the safety of Ichi and Crawford.

Ichi in her final moments prepared to give in to fate, but as she kissed Crawford for what she thought of as the last time, Ichi saw the insides of Crawford's mind. Memories of her that she has even forgotten, even the times she felt she was all alone. Ichi never thought that all this time Crawford had been nearby secretly looking after her. Despite him saying he has Precognitive abilities, then why? Why did he go so far to watch over her? Couldn't he actually just see the future and make sure for himself that nothing happens? It was then Ichi remembered that Crawford once mentioned he could see the future but when it comes to Ichi, the future is shrouded in mystery.

"Huh...what is...this memory..." Ichi shook her head trying to stay conscious. "No...it's not too late! I will...save... Crawford!"

Trembling, Ichi with her wavering consciousness took in a deep breath. Regaining control of her powers, Ichi gritted her teeth. With the warmth and love that she received from Crawford, using it as a source for her mental support, Ichi channeled all her powers into creating the greatest healing ability there ever was.

[Purification]

It was a one-time ability that was supposedly only to be used only against the Demon to tame and subdue it. But Ichi didn't use for the Demon, instead she used it for the one most important to her, she used it on Crawford.

Shouting out his name in her wavering consciousness, Ichi continued to channel all her powers into the one she held in her lap. "CRAWWW!!!"

Suddenly from around her, small particles of light appeared. They were spirits of the world that reside within the 'Genesis Tree'. Gently overlapping their hand over Ichi's, the spirits brilliantly gave off a blinding radiance. It wasn't just the inside of the small enclosed area they were in but also the whole 'Genesis Tree' itself shined.

"PURIFICATIOOONNNN!!!" Ichi yelled out. Her body had long gone past it's limit but her spirit has yet to yield. Eventually engulfed in the light, a tranquil silence blanketed her world.

Katyana and the rest of the Psychics have arrived in the uncharted area. But what awaited them was a surprise that left them speechless. What looked like the sky was blanketed in darkness, was actually a swarm of demons flocking together in their direction. Their numbers were innumerable, given the fact the whole sky was filled by them. Despair enveloped the band of Psychics as they peered into the darkness approaching them.