Fate

The True Ending Route

Fate

Ichi...Ichi... A voice echoed within Ichi's mind.

Ichi...wake up... The gentle voice continued to call out to her, its voice seemingly drowned and far away.

"Ichi!"

Forcefully bringing herself up, Ichi gasped for air. The ground was seriously quaking making her quite disoriented. She looked around for the source of the voice and once again took notice of Crawford's condition.

"C-Crawford! Hang in there" Ichi once again hugged Crawford to her chest as she tried to once again channel her bio-kinetic powers to heal him

Ichi... The voice echoed within the small enclosed space Ichi was in.

Feeling a bit startled by the sudden voice, Ichi looked up. "Are you...the voice of this place...?"

Yes...I am the voice of the Genesis Tree you are now residing within. Of course only you can hear my voice due to the power you possess... The Genesis Tree replied in an aged solemn voice.

Ichi didn't look surprised, while she unconsciously clenched her fist, Ichi remembered a time where she read a book about the Genesis Tree that had the power to grant wishes to which she replied. "Then tell me!" Ichi looked up with a serious expression on her face. "How... How can I save Crawford!?"

Hmm...That's a nice look you have there. However! A face is just a face. Do you have it in you, the strength to attain your desire...?

"What do you mean...?-"

Shortly after, a crack appeared from within the Genesis Tree revealing the outside world. With only a thin transparent barrier separating the surrounding area Ichi was in and the dark miasma floating in the air around the tree, Ichi was taken aback. A phenomenon that was impossible to describe had appeared in thin air. It was a female figure floating in midair with bat like wings, a figure that humanity describes as the Demon of Calamity. Behind her, a gateway or portal that seemed to connect to the depths of hell continued to enlarge as many demons of shapes and sizes poured out from within.

"What is this..." Ichi muttered under her breath. "Guh!" Ichi collapsed one the ground as a powerful tremor shook the Genesis Tree. It was the works of the demons whom appeared to try and destroy the Genesis Tree itself.

The requirement for the Demon of Calamity to break free, have all been set in stone. It's a matter of time before the Demon's army tears me down and releases the final seal chaining her away. But you...you can still save your beloved and the world before it's too late.

Ichi knows how bad Crawford's wounds are, and with the current ability she has, Ichi understands that her healing capabilities are insufficient to treat Crawford. The only choice she has is to quickly bring him back to Rosenkreuz and have the other psychics treat him. But the problem is how? Far away in the middle of nowhere, even with a device, there is no reception in the area in order to summon help. Then there is the appearance of the Demon. Should she stay, the tremors from earlier which should have been felt by everyone will in time bring in the other psychics to help them. But, by then it would all be too late for Crawford. While if she chose to carry Crawford and somehow make it through the swarm of demons, there is a chance that Crawford who isn't protected by the blessings of 'Gaia' like she is might die from the poisonous miasma meant to suppress the demons.