Potions

I had been having a bad week and when I woke up, I had a feeling that today was not going to be good.

My first three lessons were ok as I sat with Astoria in Arithmancy and Draco in Transfiguration and DADA. Then there was potions.

I entered the room alone as Liam and Blaise we're both doing extra credit for care of magical creatures. As soon as I read the blackboard, I knew there was going to be trouble.
Today we will be working in selected groups of three to try to complete Felix Felisis. Your books will be in your assigned seats.
Good luck
H.Slughorn

I found my book and sighed as I saw that my partners are Ron and Harry. Neither of them have been very nice to me since Ron dumped me back along. I stared at the door, praying that they would not turn up.

It seemed that the heavens hated me today, as they turned up. Once they saw they were working with me they both had a devilish grin upon their faces.

Thankfully, like Herbology, they ingored me for a good part of the lesson. Then Ron tapped me on the shoulder quite roughly. "Hey, have your snake friends abandoned you yet loser?"
I glared at him and muttered under my breath a quick "no"

"Well why are they not here" put in Harry. I looked up at them and saw matching wide smirks. A voice inside my head told me to ingnore them but they kept antagonising me until I snapped. "Hey loser, I heard how you are a laughing stock cause of your not friends" Tears welled up in my eyes and I fled from the room crying.

A.N.
Well this is quite a twist. I won't say much, but Hermione has a surprise on the way. Love is appreciated as always.