Christmas Morning

I woke up to someone roughly shaking my shoulders. I opened my tired eyes to see Draco stood there in his pajamas looking at me like an excited puppy.

I turned over to look at my alarm clock. It was 6:30 in the morning. I sighed and waved the clock in Draco's face. He laughed at me as I buried myself back into my bed, hoping to catch any sleep still there.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen as every twenty seconds I was poked in the arm by my annoying boyfriend. After about five minutes I gave up and accepted that I wouldn't get anymore sleep. Wow I feel sorry for my parents when I was a young child.

At the thought of my parents, my eyes started to well up and tears started to streak down my cheeks. Draco almost immediately snapped out of his hyper mood and encased his arms around me. That made me feel better. There was people that cared in my life and I loved that fact.

We stayed like that for a while before Draco's hyper mood returned and he pulled me through the hallways to the drawing room where we put our presents the night before.

We sank to the floor and I admired the decorations as Draco went to rouse his parents. Apparently in his house they all opened their presents together. I just ripped mine from their paper wrappings when I saw them.

When the family and me had assembled, Draco carefully removed a present from under the tree and read the name tag. "It is for you mother" he said as Narcissa took the present "from Aunt Andromeda " he continued. I smiled. I was happy that Narcissa  had made contact with her sister. It also meant that I could see Teddy when she visits.

We continued opening presents this way until we each had a pile next to us. I had received lots of nice presents including lots of chocolate and a opal necklace bought for me by Draco.

I was now in my room getting ready for the Malfoy Christmas party that would take place in an hour. I was so excited. They said that they had invited some people that they don't always get along with. I wonder who they are?

A.N.
Hey guys. I'm gonna keep this short but I appreciate love. (I also need new ideas for authors notes as I'm always saying the same thing) till next chapter.