NaLu: Best birthday ever!

Its just another day at the guild. Natsu and gray were fighting, elfman shouting "Maaaaan!", erza stopping natsu and gray's fight. However, today was special for a certain blonde haired mage. It was lucy's birthday and for the first time she had a boyfriend to spend it with. She and natsu started dating for a few months and they have never been better. She walked in the guild and sat in her usual seat and ordered her strawberry milkshake. The moment she walked in natsu stopped fighting gray and sat next to his girlfriend.

"Hey luce happy birthday" natsu said hugging lucy from behind.
"Hey pinky thanks" she replied.
"Wanna go for a picnic?" Said natsu and lucy nodded. They left the guild and went to the park under the big sakura tree. Natsu set up the blanket down on the grass and them took out the food.
Lucy couldn't help but smile at natsu. Everything about him made her fill with love.
After they finished they decided
To just walk around town looking at the shops. As they were passing outside a jewelry store, lucy saw a beautiful gold
Necklace with a key design and a ruby in the middle. Natsu noticed and told lucy to go home and get ready for the party at the guild. She kissed his cheek and left. Once out of sight, natsu entered the jewelry store and baught the neclace.

Lucy's pov

I came to my house and got straight to the bathroom to take a long bath. I used my favorite vanilla conditioner and once i finished i decided to wear a cream coloured dress mira gave me last year. I summoned canse to fix my hair on a side braid and then i did my make up. I took my favorite pink heels and i was ready. I still had some time so i thought what natsu would give me for a present. I did saw him looking at that necklace i saw though so i guess he will 'surprize' me with it. I hope so i mean. *sigh* it would be nice if aquarious was here. I miss her a lot since our fight with tartaros.
I look at my clock and see its almost time for the party. I go downstairs and lock the door once i got out and started walking to the guild.

Natsu's pov

"Natsuuu its almost time are you ready yet?" Happy said sitting on the windowsill in natsu's house.
I came out the bathroom in
a black shirt and black jeans and red fancy shoes (sry i dont know a lot about shoes) and ofcourse
My white scarf around my neck.
"Yes i'm ready happy you have the gifts?" I said fixing my scarf and happy nodded. I shoved a dark blue box in my back pocket and held the box with the neclace in his left hand.
Natsu and happy got out of their me and happy started walking to the guild. We arrived and saw everyone waiting for the birthday girl. Lucy arrived a few minutes later and the party started. "Happy birthday luce, here i baught this for you" i said giving her the box with the neclace. She opens the box and gasps and then looks at me and gives me a small kiss. If only she knew what else i have for her.

Lucy's pov

I cant believe it! Natsu actually got me the neclace i wanted! I smile and kiss natsu again and he helps me wear the neclace.
"Wow it looks beautiful on you lucy~san" wendy said and i thanked her. I look at natsu looking at his shoes and he goes down to one knee. Oh. My. God is he gonna propose me? Oh my god finally!!. Wait...he's just fixing his shoe laces??? That idiot! But what was i expecting really? I sit at my usual spot eating my birthday cake. It was chocolate with vanilla and strawberries spelling "happy birthday lucy" i love my guild so much! I see natsu coming over and takes a small long dark blue box. Huh, it looks like it could fit a key in it. "Hey luce i got you another gift" he says giving me the small box. I open it and my eyes widen. It cant be! Its...its aquarious's key! "N..natsu how did you found it?" I ask almost crying as i hold my key. "Hehe i found it while i was on a job to explore an old temple with erza. It was sitting in the tresure room and i thought of you so i took it and hid it so noone knew about it. I hope you like my gift luce" he said and i hugged him tight and gave him a long passionate kiss. We backed away for air and i thanked natsu. Now there is one thing left to do.

Aquarious's pov

I was enjoying my date with scorpio when i suddenly feel like being summoned. Ohh i'm gonna beat whoever summoned ne during my date sooo bad. I look around and see that i'm in a guildhall of some sorts. Then i feel two arms around me and i see lucy hugging me while holding my key. Wait how did she got that? But i just smiled. I admitt i missed lucy during all this time. I hugged her back and heard her say " i missed you aquarious" and i replied " i missed you too. Lucy". We both smiled and remade my contract.
I then smacked her in the head. "Hey what was that for?" She said and i replied " thats for interrupting my date with scorpio. Dont call me for two weeks got it?" And she nodded smiling. I smiled too and said happy birthday before i got back.
"Babe what happened?" Scorpio asked and i said "lucy got my key back" while cuddling with scorpio. He smiled and told the other spirits. So the celestial spirit king sent us to fairy tail to celebrate lucy's birthday.

Noone's pov

Lucy looked around and saw her friends and her spirits celebrating together. Lucy looked over at natsu who had his arm around her shoulders and she kissed his cheek. "This is the best burthday party i ever had natsu" lucy said and natsu flashed his famous toothy grin and said "anything for you lucy" and he gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.
"I love you my princess" natsu said and lucy smiled and said.
"I love you too. My dragon".

+++++++++++A/N++++++++++++++
Hey guys i hope you liked my first fanfiction and i'm sorry if its short or crappy but its my first fanfic and i write it on my phone so its a bit difficult. You guys can request any ships you want to happen and i take yuri and yaoi ships too so i'll see you guys on the next update.
Forever yours. mike~samaaa