Gruvia: Do you remember?

Juvia opened her eyes and saw that she was sleeping but not in her house, but in gray's. She smiled and got up but then she realized that she was naked. Her face got so red that it would put erza's hair to shame. But when she looked at gray, he was also naked. Thats when it hit her. She got drunk with gray and got to his bed and then well... lets just say that things got 'heated'. Juvia smiled brightly at the memory of her and gray and she went for a nice warm shower. Sh was wearing a white towel over her body and she heard groaning so she got out, only to see gray sitting up rubbing his eyes.
"Uugh what happened last night?" Gray said which made juvia frown a little. Gray looked at juvia and smiled "hey juvia whats up?" He said and she replied "juvia is good gray~sama. Do you remember what happened last night? At lucy's birthday party?". Gray thought for a moment and when he remembered he looked at juvia blushing. "Sooo did you like it last night?" Gray said smiling "yes juvia loved last night. Did gray~sama liked last night?" Said juvia and gray looked around to see seven used condoms around the floor near the bed and said " well i see seven thrown and used condoms so i guess i did". He smiled and got up and hugged juvia leaving a small kiss on the lips and went to get dressed. After they were ready they walked to the guild.

Juvia's pov

Juvia slept with gray~samaaa! Juvia is so happy she can barely hold it. She and gray~sama arrived at the guild and for once, juvia didn't had to stalk gray~sama because he told me to sit with him. Juvia sat next to gray~sama and watched him talking with natsu~san, but as always they started fighting so erza~san glared at them and they jugged each other scared. I just giggled untill gray~sama kissed my cheek, which made my cheeks burn and turned pink.
Juvia then went to talk to lucy san(yes juvia stopped calling lucy love rival since she and natsu got together). We talked and laughed untill night came over magnolia.
Juvia said goodnight and went to her dorm in fairy hills. Juvia woke up in the morning but she didn't feel well, untill she ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet for about 10 minutes. When she felt better juvia went straight to fairy tail's infirmary and wendy came to check on her.

Wendy's pov

I opened the door and walked in to see juvia~san on one of the beds. I came in and greeted her.
"Goodmorning juvia~san are you not feeling well?" I asked and she said that she threw up in the morning so she came here so i would check on her. I came by her bed and used my magic to see whats wrong. Everything was ok untill i got to her stomach. I felt a small life energy coming from juvia~san's stomach so i smiled. I stopped and she said " is juvia alright?" And i nodded " yes juvia~san you are fine but..." thats when my face turned red. "Have you and gray~san used protection?" I asked and she said yes. "Um juvia~san you are pregnant" i said and her eyes widened "WHAT? Juvia and gray~sama used protection how could this happen?" She yelled at me and i flinched. She said sorry for yelling and she left the infirmary.

Gray's pov

I was sitting at the bar drinking when juvia started running out. Weird, normally she would stalk me but now that we're together i guess she stopped. I returned to my drink when i realize i forgot to clean my room and that the condoms were still there. So i payed and went back home. When i got to my house k started cleaning and the last room i haven't cleaned is my room. I was done after half an hour and i sat on my bed thinking about the night with juvia. And damn we did it a lot. I mean we did it like 8 times. Was i that good or maybe she was... wait a second. We did it 8 times but there were only seven condoms on the floor. My eyes widened so i looked through my drawers and found the box of condoms i had. It had only seven slits for condoms in it. Oh my god i think i know why she left. I ran back at the guild and looked for wendy. She told me that juvia came earlier to get checked and wendy found out that juvia is pregnant. I was shocked but a part of me was happy about it. I ran out the guild and went to fairy hills and ran to juvia's room avoiding erza's swords and knocked on juvia's room. She opened the door and she was crying. It pained me to see her cry so i asked her whats wrong.

Noone's pov

Juvia told gray everything from the morning she threw up to when wendy told juvia she's pregnant. "Why didn't you tell me?" Gray asked juvia and she replied " because juvia was scared gray~sama wont want to see juvia anymore". Gray just smiled and held her hand " i would never leave you juvia. You have my child within you so now i have a responsibility to protect you and the lil kid in there." Gray said putting his hand on juvia's stomach. Juvia smiled and hugged gray, untill erza kicked the door opened and juvia explained everything. Later at the guild they were celebrating yet again but this time it was for gray and juvia's child. Juvia was sitting with gray natsu and lucy talking. At one point grsy told juvia that he had something to do but he would be back. Juvia nodded and gray left the guild smirking. About an hour later, gray returned and told juvia to come over to tell her something important. When juvia walked over to gray, gray got to his one knee and pulled out a blue box. He opened it to reveal a silver ring with a beautiful saphire gem in the middle. Gray proposed to juvia and juvia was crying, but they were tears of joy. She gladly accepted and gray inserted the ring in juvia's index finger and then they kissed. Gray then said those words that made juvia almost literally melt.

"I love you. Juvia".

"I love you too. Gray~sama".

++++++++++++A/N+++++++++++++
Hey guys, another page done by me mike~sama and i would like the few of you who read my shit. Next up is jerza and i was wondering, should i make it lemon? (Lemons are sex scenes in fanfictions) leave comments and i will be sure to check em.
I'll see you guys on the next page. Byeeee!