Jerza: A night to remember

Erza's pov

Finally jellal is free. He was free of charge thanks to mest and now jellal is coming to join fairy tail. After all we've been through he can now walk free of guilt without having to hide his face. I'm eating my strawberry cake happy, untill natsu and gray started fighting which ended in a large brawl. Sigh. I wonder when are they gonna learn the differance between a kid and a man. As i was eating i was hit by a chair and my cake was now on the floor. I tried to pick it up but thats when elfman stepped on it.
Oh now they're gonna get it. I had a dark aura around me and i started knocking everyone who was still consious. Starting with natsu and gray. After that i decided to take a walk outside and thats what i did. I walked to my favorite bakery and ordered a strawberry cake. This time there wasn't anyone to ruin my cake so i ate in silence. I payed for the cake and went on my way.

Jellal's pov

I woke up and stretched my arms and got down from the tree i was sleeping on. I washed my face on a nearby lake and walked through the forest untill i got into a certain town called magnolia. So far only erza knows i'm coming to join fairy tail. I walked through the city, not because i was lost or anything but i wanted to just walk around and look at the shops without having to hide my face. As i was walking, i saw a bakery and inside ofcourse, was erza eating her strawberey cake. I walked in and when she saw me i swear she almost choked. I sat on a chair opposite of hers. "Hey lil red" i said and i swear she almost spit her cake.
"Jellal? I didn't think you would come for another week" she said and i replied "well i wanted to surprize you and the guild". She smiled and said that she was happy that i'm here so i planted a small kiss on her sweet lips. After that we walked through magnolia and went through an alley as a shortcut to the guild, but we were stopped by some dead mummy members. I remember them being some dark guild working for oracion ceis(the monkey guys from oracion ceis ark). Erza attempted to loung at them but i stopped her saying that i'll handle this. They charged at me and i ran and punched one of them in the jaw sending him to the wall and as the other one tried hittimg me with a bat i jump kicked him in the head knocking him out. We tied them up and continued our walk untill we got to fairy tail. I took a deep breath and pushed open the doors and was greeted by the usual antics of the guild. Natsu and gray fighting, gajeel writing songs with levy leaning on him while reading a book, elfman yelling man, and mira smiling as always. I went over to mira and she greeted me. "Hello jellal what would you be doing here? Aside from seeing erza ofcourse?" She smirked as she said that and i smirked back saying "well i came here to join fairy tail". The whole guild was jawdropped except from erza who was smiling eating her cake. Mira then smiled "ofcourse! Where would you like it and what colour?" I thought for a moment "red with silver outline on my right wrist" ahe nodded and stamped my wrist "welcome to fairy tail jellal fernandez!" I nodded as thanks and walked over to erza and wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked back smiling and i said "thanks" "for what?"
"Everything. If i never met you i would still be at that tower working. If it weren't for your love for your friends i would still be trying to revive zeref. I cant imaginemy life without you and i want to live the test of it with you in my arms. I love you erza scarlett" the guild was once again silent untill erza said " i feel the same way jellal. When the rune knights took you in after the nirvana incident, i wanted to cry all week. I couldn't stand not having you around me. I love you too jellal fernandez" she leaned in closer and i closed the gap kissing erza. It was a sweet kiss. When we broke the kiss everyone did what they know best. Party. I sat with erza eating a cake untill it hit me. I dont have a place to stay. I cant stay with erza since fairy hills is a female only dormitory. I see gray coming over "hey man everything alright?" He said and i replied "yeah i just need a place to stay untill i get a house of my own" he smiled saying that he could let me stay at his house untill i get one. I thanked him and took a sip from a drink i ordered. After a few hours the party died down and mist of its members were either passed out or left. The only ones there were me, erza, gray and mira. I kissed erza goodnight and left with gray to go to his house. It was a relatively nice house and i crashed on the couch. Today would surely be a night to remember.

++++++++++++A/N+++++++++++++
Hey guys sorry for the delayed chapter i know i wasn't updating coz of my stupid writer's block 😒. Anyways thank you for reading and the next chap will be gale. I'm mike~sama and i wish you all the best. Byeeeee