Gale: Music to my ears(lemon)

Levy's pov

I was in the guild reading a book as always, when i see gajeel in his stage outfit. A lot of people started throwing stuff at him as he started singing. I think i'm the only one who noticed that his singing got better but it still hurt to see them boo at gajeel. He got down with a small pout on his face and sat next to me. I put a hand on his shoulder smiling and he smiled at me. He put an arm around me, which got me to blush. Gosh he's so annoying....and cute...and hot. I got up from my seat and got to the library to read another book.
After a while i found a vampire novel and i was reading it untill gajeel sat next to me. "What are you reading shrimp?" i heard him say and a glared at him "first of all, i told you to stop calling me shrimp. Second, if you'd like to know i'm reading a vampire novel" i told him and he rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at him blushing saying "what are you doing?" and he said "uh reading?" i looked at him in surprize "you read books?" i said and he smirked "ofcourse i do. I wanted to read books with you so i baught a bookcase. I don't have many books but it's a start right?". Wow. Gajeel reading? I have to see this. " can i see what books you have? I can give you some, i have a lot of books back in fairy hills" he nodded and carried me on his shoulder. I blushed red "p-put me down gajeel!" i said and he just looked at me "nah i like carrying ya like this" he took me to his house and i was surprized. I didn't expect gajeel's house to be this clean. Or clean at all. I looked around the house and saw a small bookcase next to the couch. It had five books on how to sing. So that's how he improved his singing. I also saw some manga. Hehe he's a dork like me. I saw the title "death note" on the manga. They were four volumes. I turned to gajeel and said "you read death note?" he blushed and nodded "yeah vut i can't find the last darn volume. I looked everywhere" he pouted and i giggled "you know, i actually baught the last volume a couple of days ago. I can give it to you if you want" his head perked up and smiled. I giggled and went back to my apartment in fairy hills. I went to my manga library and looked for volume V of death note. I grab it and went back to gajeel's. He opened the door and we started reading while cuddling on the couch. After about an hour, i felt something poking at my butt. I looked up at gajeel and his face was red. I realize what is poking me and my face turns red too. "S-sorry" i heard gajeel said and i smiled "i-it's ok. That means that you really like me righ" he nodded and then rested his forehead on mine. "L-levy, i want you so bad. I know we have been dating for just a year but i want to give everything to you". I smiled saying that i feel the same and he kissed me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i opened my mouth, our tongues battling for dominance. Just as i expected i lost and gajeel's tongue explored my cavern. I moaned into the kiss and started rubbing his bulge through his pants. He groaned as i ft his bulge growing bigger. We broke the kiss gasping for air and i looked into his eyes.

Gajeel's pov

I watched levy get on her knees in front of me as my bulge was straining in my pants. She started unzipping my pants revealing my tented underwear. She slowly slid off my underwear and gulped as she saw my hard member. " wow gajeel. It's really big" she said grabbing it with both hands and started pumping it slowly. I groaned in pleasure saying "that's good right?" she nodded and started going faster. Then she took my member in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth and i layed my head back from pleasure. "Ah levy keep going" i said as she stsrted going faster as her tongue was all around my shaft. After a minute i felt the urge to release "l-levy i'm close". Instead of stopping she went even faster making me release my loud in her mouth. She took it all in and licked her lips. I snirked and said " my turn" and gently pinned her on the couch. She took off her clothes and i gazed upon her body. I started kissing her neck and sucking on he sweetspot that i found easily. She moaned my name and i felt her hands going through my hair. I went lower and started licking and sucking on her hardened nipples, naking her moans louder. I smirked and kissed my way to her entrance. I licked my lips and licking her slit as i rubbed her clit making her moan her head out. I soon stuck my tongue in her and staryed thrusting it. I could feel her walls clenching and i felt her release. I licked her juices and looked up t
At her. I kissed her mixing our juices in each other's mouth and i took a condom out of my pants. I wore it and looked at levy while positioning my self at her entrance. "You ready?" i asked and she nodded. I gently pushed my member inskde her, breaking her barrier. I kissed her tears away and waited for her to adjust to my size. After a couple of minutes she kissed me telling me to move and i slowly started thrusting in and out. We botg groaned but tge groans slowly turned to moans as she told me to go faster and i did. After about five minutes i felt a knot in my stomach and i could feel she was close too "levy, let's finish together" she nodded kissing and we came together. I pulled out and threw the condom away. I picked up levy and took her tp my bedroom. I gently put her on the bed and covered her with the sheets after i layed next to her and i fell asleep holding her close. Her mosns were music to my ears.

++++++++++++A/N+++++++++++++
Hello everyone! Mike~sama here. Now i know i said in team NELG that i was discontinuing my fairy tail one shots but i found some inspiration. Also this is my first lemon so let me know if it was good. Next up is Miraxus. From your mike~sama...byeee