Miraxus MMA AU: Rough romance pt. 1

Laxus's pov

I was sitting at the office the family fighting dojo, looking at my students. We were among the best of the best, our number one fighter, not including me since i retired, is natsu and gray. Even though they would always fight each other, they work amazingly in tag fights. So anyways, as i watched them fight for who knows what, i see a chick walk in. She had long white hair, and blue eyes. She wore a grey sports bra and matching leggings and om her feet, she wore sandals, like those you would find in a kendo dojo or something.

All the guys were looking at her like dogs looking at a steak. I see her coming my way with a cheery smile on her face. I admitt, she was hot. She cleared her throat and said "Hello, is this where i sign up?"i nodded "yeap, i'm Laxus, the owner of the dojo. Do you know how to fight?" she nodded and i see a guy snorting in the back "oh please, a delicate girly girl like her shouldn't be in this kind of dojo. Go bake a cake or something". I was about to get up and kick him out, because i hate discrimination, but i see the girl turn to look at him "if you think so, why don't you show me the way?". She got in the fighting ring and the guy laughed and got in as well.

Narrator pov

The guy cracked gis knuckles and chuckled, looking at the innocent girl in front of him. Laxus could see her innocent smile turn into a devilish smirk. I got up to be the ref. "alright, since you both know how to fight, i'll keep it short. No hitting below the waist, fight gair and once one of you is out, the match is over, got it? Good, so the match is "Crasher" Ridge against..." Mirajane looked at Laxus and said "Mirajane Strauss, the She Devil". Ridge laughed loudly. Laxus sighed and started the fight.

Ridge started punching Mira with a fierce barrage of punches, but Mira weaved to and fro, dodging his punches with extreme ease. She grabbed his fist with her hand and kicked him in the gut, sending him to the corner of the ring, Ridge looking furious. He started punching her again, but she dodged every hit, but this time, he got one hit on her, punching her in the face. She smirked and charged at him, with a look that would make demons cower, she started punching Ridge, but unlike him, Mira's hits all hit. Every single one. Ridge was soon on the floor, unconsious. "Oops, i think i overdid it again" Mira said and got out of the ring, then helped Ridge to the infirmary. She came back and Laxus was impressed. "Damn, you were really good Mirajane. Here, fill this paper and you're welcome any time of the day" he said giving her a paper. She sat down and filled the paler, giving it to Laxus. "I see that you asked for a mentor. Why though? You were really good at the ring". Mira looked away for a moment. "I-its to help me with controling my emotions, which tend to take over my fights". " i see, well, i'm gonna help ya with that, stop by my house tommorow morning, here's my address" he handed her a slip of paper with his address and phone number and she smiled, thanking him. She hanged around the dojo for a while, untill Laxus got up from his office. "Alright, we're closing up for today, oh, and there is a turnament in two months, so bring your A game. I'll choose those who will participate tommorow. Goodnight everyone" he said and they all helped around to close the dojo for the day.

One month later

Laxus's pov

Mira has improved a lot this month. Not only did she became even better at fighting, but she can control her emotions better. We just finished sparring and we were eating some pasta Mira made. She's an amazing cook, i really enjoy her cooking. I also developed a crush on Mira, i was thinking of asking her out after our next sparring session. "Say Laxus, do you think i'll do well in the turnament?" i hear her say. I had chosen her, along with Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Ridge. I nodded saying that she would kick their asses, she is the best fighter, even better than natsu. She blushed and looked away, making me chuckle. "Hey Mira, can i ask you something?" i couldn't wait, i had to ask her now. "Hm? What is it?" i hear her say. "Mira, i have to admitt, this one month we spent together, i have developed a crush on you. Do you think we could go out some time?" she blushed red and nodded, saying she felt the same way. I chuckled and held her hand in my own.

++++++++++++A/N+++++++++++++
Boom! Finally i updated Miraxus. It took me a lot of time to find a good plot for this chap. Anyways, from this point on, i will open my requests, so you guys can ask me for a plot, wether its a cc x cc, or x reader. And if it's an oc, pm me their bio. This would be all for now. Oh, and there will be part two of this. Chaptet. From your mike~sama, baiii