Chapter 2

"Epic? This speech will change lives." I hear Jessica, a girl I only somewhat know, say as Jasper and I approach the lunch table.

"Life changing? Sounds amazing." I tell her. Alice slides into the seat next to me, smiling at everyone.

"Party at my place after graduation." She informs everyone. "It'll be fun."

"That's what you said last time." Bella says. I quietly growl at her, wanting to smack her. Edward, having read my mind, glares at me. If she doesn't shut up, I'll shut her up my self. Alice's face goes blank as she's pulled into a vision, and Bella distracts the humans.

~

"Are we even sure she's coming?" I ask Alice as we wait in the woods for Victoria. "We've been out here for hours."

"She'll be here. We've just gotta be patient." Carlisle tells me.

"On your left!" Alice suddenly shouts, and we all take off in said direction. I run next to Emmett, pushing faster when I spot bright red hair. Jasper reaches out to grab her, since he's the closest, but Victoria jumps across the river to wolf territory. Luckily, Carlisle informed the pack of her arrival so they were waiting for Alice's signal to begin chasing after Victoria.

She leaps back to our side, jumping from tree to tree before landing on the ground. Emmett growls, running as fast as he can. The red head jumps to the other side again. This time, Emmett follows after her. He almost lands on the rocks, but one of the wolves pushes him off into the river. The wolf snarls at Emmett, causing the others to stop and look.

"Great. You stupid mutts stopped to watch and the snake got away." I hiss, glaring as Victoria rushes off.

And there is the first kinda official chapter of this book! Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you liked it!