introduction

Rose's POV:

I wake up to my Mother shaking me slightly, motioning me to get out of bed.

"Good morning Mother. Sleep well?" I ask, rubbing my eyes slightly and putting my hair behind my ears. I lay out my night gown because it's all creased from where I had been moving around in my sleep.

"Pleasantly I slept, Rose" She replies, sitting onto my bed and lays my clothes out on the chair near the huge window- showing the gorgeous blue sky with the palm trees swaying gently.

"Today is a very special day darling. So I would like you to get out of bed and get ready, please. Also please sort out your hair- it looks a mess! And your night gown- it looks creased, and that's not presentable for a lady is it?" Her voice asks sweetly at the beginning but stern towards the end. She walks out of the room and shuts the door slowly.

I groan and roll my eyes, fed up of my Mom's negative opinions towards me. Everything she says is negative! What has she said about me that is good, you may be asking? Nothing- she always makes me feel down and always complains if something isn't exactly how she wants it.

Hang on- ah yes! Today is the day the Titanic II is boarding!

Oh sorry, I think I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rose DeWitt Bukater and I'm 18 years old. I live in Los Angeles with my Mother. I am what you would most likely call a "posh person". In all honesty, I don't like it. I have to act so sweet and put on little acts. It's stupid because I want to be myself. I am not allowed to smoke because my Mom doesn't think it is 'Presentable' for a young woman to smoke. Even though I am now an adult and can make my own decisions- my Mother still chooses them for me.

This man named Charles asked me to marry him last week. I didn't even have a choice. Now we are engaged and today we are picking him up in the carriage on the way to the dock, because he wanted to take me on a trip to New York. In fairness, he is quite good looking, he has a good sense of humor and can be caring. Other times, he can be very grumpy and extremely controlling.

My negative thoughts get cut off by the sound of the radio playing in the hall way, echoing through the big, luxurious house. I mumbled the words of the song to myself and swayed side to side- blanking out everything but the music.

Although people see me as a very fortunate young lady, unfortunately for me, I don't have the rights to be respected. Men get treated like angels. Whilst ladies, including myself, get treated like crap and their lives are like a game. I try to tell people how I feel but nobody understands.

All the while I feel I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room, screaming at the top of my lungs- and no one even looks up...

Jack's POV:

I jump up from my bed shouting "Get up kiddo we're goin' home!" My cousin Benjamin (who is 14) throws off his covers and starts getting changed. He throws his clothes around everywhere and rushes to get changed. "What's the rush, man?" I ask him, giggling slightly, whilst taking my shirt off and slinging it somewhere random.

Sorry, I need to introduce myself! My name is Jack Dawson and I am 19 years old. I don't actually have an exact house because me and my cousin Benjamin travel around many places of the world.

I do art work around the streets and Ben does funny shows and stunts on the streets. We aren't poor but we aren't loaded with money. I would say we aren't between- slightly closer to the poorer side of things. We travel in a small car and try to use our money wisely. Its easy to get a cheep hotel for a night or so. If not, we find somewhere pretty sustainable and stay there. We have pretty decent lives to be fair. Well in our point of view we do! We can afford decent food and drinks. As well as low priced but good looking clothes and manly smelling body sprays/ perfume etc.

There was a huge festival party thingy going on the other day in Southampton. Ben and I wanted to go on the Titanic II so we were earning money, fairly and safely, off of the streets. We finally had enough to buy three 3rd class tickets or a single 2nd class ticket. I didn't want to leave Ben though so we went for double 3rd class tickets which meant we could be together. The rest of the money is savings for when we get off the ship in New York, where we can start earning money again and maybe I could make my own art business. Benjamin could start his own circus group! Wow- that sounds sick, man!

Today is finally the day me and Ben get to go on the Titanic II, the replica of the original ship which sadly sank in 1912. I am super excited but extremely nervous too! Hopefully this can be the first stage to a new, big, chapter in my life...

Rose's, Jack's and Ben's POV:

TITANIC II - HERE I COME...