chapter one

Rose's POV:

We pull up at the docks to be faced with Titanic II. My blue eyes scan the boat and I smile happily at its new design. It looks particularly different to the original ship, and you can tell there has been some improvement in the outcome. There are 3 entrances to the ship. The first one is a big door decorated with beautiful carved patterns. Just above the door there is a large sign which says 'FIRST CLASS ENTRANCE' in fancy writing. The second entrance is a big door but with no pattern- just a simple but big door. Above it labelled "SECOND CLASS ENTRANCE" in bold writing. I then look down the ship a bit further and there is just a door. I am guessing that it's third class entrance then? Above the door reads 'THIRD CLASS ENTRANCE' in simple, plain writing. I sigh negatively to myself. It's unfair how we, the more fortunate passengers, get treated nicer and have better accommodations and entrances. I don't get why we can't just have the same one?

I had a friend back in England called Penelope. She was a very sweet girl with an amazing personality. Her family didn't have much money though and my parents didn't like me being friends with her because she didn't want me to influence her 'bad habits and unfortunate lifestyle' I know- it's horseshit! After she found out I was friends with her, she said 'no wonder why your attitude has changed and you aren't being how you normally are'.

She just doesn't understand that I haven't changed- I have just learnt that no matter how much money you have or how 'fortunate' you are- you can still be who you truly are, and just letting you- be you. I started swearing more often and going out into the town to buy more cool clothes, as I call them. My language changed- I used slang words and could talk how I wanted and walk how I wanted. My Mom would legit lecture me for 45 minutes about all of this- basically every day! I drank a few cups of wine too. I am happier them ways. It makes me so happy! I feel physically and emotionally free! I had always done these things before but probably twice a month, at the most? My Mother goes out to buy me big, puffy, delicately made dresses, expensive makeup and all that kind of girly stuff. My Mother get's me specially designed and made sanitary towels! It's so stupid! A pack would normally cost $20 for 10. When normal ones only cost around $4 for 10, at the most?

Another reason on why I have to marry Charles is because my Dad was the one in my family who bought up the big money, politics and stuff like that. His sister, my Auntie, inherited the money- I don't know why though? Charles has lots of money and is very high up with the royals. So long story short- she wants me to marry him for the money. Ugh, greedy bastard!

I was too drowned in my own thoughts that I didn't realise Katherine, my personal assistant had opened my door to excuse me from the car. Charles taps my shoulder lightly and says quietly yet sternly.

"Come on darling, stop day dreaming! We are here now let's get out and go onto Titanic II!"

I secretly roll my eyes and put on my little, stuck up act- like I have to do everyday basically! I step out the carriage with the help from Kathy and walk slowly forward. I admire the grand and gorgeous ship in front of me.

"Wow, this is beautiful" I whisper to myself, looking carefully at every detail of the boat and the people on and around it.

People start shouting and gasping at the sight of it.

"I don't see what all the fuss is about! I am quite disappointed to be honest! Seven years of designing this silly little thing! They could've done better! But it will probably look nicer inside! I was hoping to impress you darling... You will probably never marry me now." He complains, his voice getting quieter towards the end.

"I never wanted to marry you anyway." I say to myself as I turn around and smile at him nicely.

"Don't be so negative Charles. Why do you seem so unsure about this?" I ask him, rubbing his arm for a few seconds.