Sneaking out

"WRATHION!"

  The name spurted out of Anduin's mouth faster than how long it took for his back to actually make contact with the floor. Looking up at the dark skinned male who has already made his way up to the top of the stone wall, he immediately forms a glare as he sees a smirk upon Wrathion's face. The blonde was picking up the two backpacks as well as himself up from the sharp grass that itched his arms, while the black's face was twitching as he fought not to burst out into any sudden laughter. Aware of his surroundings, he makes another swift effort to climb back up onto the stone wall. Out of the corner of his eye, he sights Wrathion sitting there cooly as he tosses a rock up and down in his hand.

"Oh, shut your face, Wrathion!" Anduin exclaims as he realizes his assumption were true.

Smiling awkwardly, he throws the rock to the opposite side of the wall. "I haven't spoken a word to you, A. Wyrnn."

A. Wyrnn.

His face grew red, this time, not of embarrassment.. but of slight anger. Anduin has always hated that name. Ever since his Freshmen year, most of his class men would always stand him out by calling him that. Teasing him like that always got him to feel a bit insecure about walking in the hallways; it was all he ever heard. Understanding that students may have not liked him because of the privileges he received by being the principal's son, he still didn't understand how people could be so cruel about it. Or even continue that name for an entire year! Somehow, whenever Wrathion calls him by that, it doesn't bother him as much as the others. It was always a weird thought to think about.

"Anduin." The blonde spoke out. Leaving the other male confused.

"What?"

"My name is Anduin."

Rolling his eyes, familiar with what he was dealing with. "Oh shush it with that, you know you.."

About to change the subject, Anduin quickly calls to it.

"I? I what?"

Wrathion pulls his backpack strap away from Anduin's hand, putting one strap on his dominant arm while inserting his other hand into his pocket. About to jump down, a grip pauses him.

"Wrathion, continue what you were going to say!"

"I was just going to say.. you really do have a prince charisma."

Anduin laughs, noticing the tint of Wrathion's cheeks had shaded up. Thinking no more of it, he proceeds with another useless question.

"Wrathion."

He looks up, "Hm?"

"Why did I have to carry BOTH of our bags?"

"Oh, it just made you look dumb." He jumps off the wall to the opposite side they were escaping to, proceeding to laugh while walking.

The walk beyond the wall was lovely, and sure to say.. pretty romantic. They were both unknown that the color of the leaves and the flowers that rowed nicely on the ground had a very nice taste. It felt almost as if it was a luxury to have a scenery like this right next to their school. Anduin knew it was wrong to skip like that, knowing that Wrathion would indeed get in trouble again, but he'd try stopping him more than twice already. Zoned out, he wasn't aware of the in coming attack of Wrathion pushing him into the random pile of leaves. He once again screams, getting back up and playfully tackling him as he tickles his sides. Laughter fills the opposite side of the walls, not even noticing Mr. Varian Wyrnn watching them from the school parking lot. Unaware of what was going on in front of them, they hear the sound of Varian slamming his car door loudly as he glared at the two. Especially..

Wrathion.

About to confront BOTH of them, his footsteps look as if he was stomping to them. They couldn't run because it was way too leafy, but this was Anduin's dad. The punishment was probably as rough as a detention or spending the day in a terrible classroom. Wrathion shuddered at that thought, he remembered purposely spilling his lunch all over one of the lunch ladies and laughing extremely hard at the reaction. It caused a big scene, mostly because the lunch lady was practically screaming. But that was before. This could possibly get both of them into suspensions. By the time they were done roaming into their minds, Varian looked down at both of them as Anduin had his head down in shame while Wrathion was half zoned out.

Breathing, Varian's anger lessened. He points to his blue car. "Anduin, get inside.. now."

Anduin looks up and quickly glances at Wrathion then back at him. "But dad-"

"Get in the car!" He shouts. Anduin saids nothing but speed walks as he enters to the passenger seat. Looking through the crystal clear windows, he panics at the view. The body language between both of them were easily comprehendible. It was clear that his father was talking sense into Wrathion as the dark male shamelessly apologizes to him. This was how all situations were. Even in the hour long movies that Wrathion and him used to watch together at his house while popping candy into each other's mouths. But then, something that Anduin's eyes couldn't bare seeing.. just occurred in a blink of an eye. N-No! He couldn't have just saw that. Right? I definitely did NOT just see my father knuckle my best friend in the head.

He did it again, except this time Anduin dashes out of the car. Not caring about what he could trip of the complicated floor, but how much pain was Wrathion suffering from the hit to the head. Getting between them, positive no hit was going to strike again, he begins to shout.

"DAD! STOP!"

Anduin stays still. Making eye contact with his father while his fingers were intertwined with Wrathion's own behind his back. They didn't think about it at all. His best friend just got hit on the head by his own father, he had so much more to worry about. The punishment, the bruise, and all the drama this would be causing.

But what just happened...

Was clearly in the back of both of their heads.