The Office

An hour has passed since the incident has happened. It was fifth period, meaning two more until the dismissal bell would ring. They were both waiting patiently for Anduin's father to return to his desk so they could discuss of how it started, who caused it, and most of all the punishments.

Anduin sighs on his chair, placing a hand to his head. "Wrathion-"

"No!" He shouts back.

Startled, the blonde slowly turns his face to his left. Frightened about how and what an angered Wrathion would look like. In his mind, it was pretty cu- WHAT?! Hell no. Well, I mean it wasn't that bad to find your own best friend cute or attractive in some way.. right? He let out another obnoxious sigh, with his eyes still widen from the black's raised voice. Like come on now Anduin, you have more important things to think about than the looks of your friend. Sighting him from the corner of his eye, he could already tell he was aggravated.

Continuing what he was about to say, he whispered making sure the door right between them had no company on the other side. "Let me take the blame." He mouthed.

Shaking his head in squinting eyes, he denies quickly as he mouths back. "What? No!"

Before Anduin could speak to save Wrathion's life, his father already slammed through the door almost hitting him right in the nose. He panics as his dad quickly paces to his chair and pushes it in to make himself comfortable in the lowest possibility. He quickly turns his head to look at Wrathion, then back at his dad which was creating penmanship on a paper. Raising himself little by little to see what it was, his father looks up at his obvious action, which caused him to place his buttocks immediately back on the chair. Faking a smile, he tries to act normal. On the other hand, Wrathion slouched as he just wanted to get this over with.

"Now! Who wants to start off the story and tell me how this situation begun?" Varian folds his hands and fakes an evil smile. The two teenagers in front of him were both waken up by the slam on the table he made as he began to spoke. The two boys looked at each other, instantly reading each other's eyes.

"Dad-" Anduin started off, but got cut off by Wrathion's rather rude interruption.

"Mr. Wyrnn, it was me. I couldn't handle Ms. Proudmoore go on with her useless advice to the students and since I didn't want to go alone, I brought Anduin with me." Summarizing everything in one quick breath, Varian writes on his paper. W-was he writing a referral?

Mr. Wyrnn looks up, "Okay, and how did you two manage to sneak out of your classroom? Let's start with you, Anduin."

A gasp caught in his throat prevented him to speak for a slight second, then a stutter follows into his sentence. "W-well, I just asked to use the bathroom while Wrathion had to fake being sick." Anduin looks at Wrathion once more, seeing him nod.

Varian wordlessly keeps writing on his paper, his eyebrows narrowing down. He was clearly mad. He stops writing for a second, "Anduin, go back to class."

Confusion spreads across Anduin's face. What? Wasn't he going to give me some sort of punishment? Jeez dad, a detention at least. Stupidly, Anduin doesn't get out of the room but continues to ask.

"Dad! What's my punishment?"

Raising an eyebrow, he repeats. "Go back to class."

Shaking his head furiously, he realizes what was about to happen. He stands up and glares down at his father, "No! I'm not letting Wrathion getting in trouble by himself!"

Wrathion straightens his spine, pulling Anduin down by the wrist. "A-Anduin! Just sit down! I can deal with this."

"Wrathion, he hit you, don't you remember? The least he can do is get me in trouble with you."

Still refusing, Varian couldn't believe what was happening. He was literally witnessing his son acting like some heroic fool in the middle of his office. What an embarrassment! But surprisingly, his son's request was granted. He continues to write and shows the two boys.

"Alright Anduin, if that's what you dearly wish for, you both have in school suspension on the Tuesday of next week. You both could also write an apology letter to Ms. Proudmoore while you're in there." Varian sits as he leans against his desk. Staring at Anduin's blank face which was going to change into fear by the second he leaves the office, and Wrathion.. he just continued to slouch.

This was a new experience that Anduin has to go through. He has never gotten in trouble this severely. Usually, he gets people out of trouble but not in trouble. Now.. he got himself AND Wrathion sitting in the same room all day on Tuesday. Sighing, he shakes his head into his palm as the two boys exit Varian's office.

He would never admit the pity he felt on Anduin. The two boys were always smart and seemingly prepared whenever they entered a classroom of whatever subject. The only difference between them was that.. Wrathion was a trouble maker. This was about his third referral of the year. He didn't care about it, but this time was different. Anduin's foolish actions caused him to drag himself along on his punishment. I guess you could say, the only reason why Wrathion was pretty angry, was because of the reason that Anduin got in trouble as well. Frustrated, he walks slightly faster than Anduin. Which left Anduin to thinking which he hoped wasn't true at all; was he mad at me?

Shaking his head out of the thought, he was still full of worries and concerns. He enters the classroom after Wrathion, without a word.