Make Up

Rainfall occurs once Anduin steps into the classroom - knots in his stomach, he was sure things were to come. He didn't mind much about his suspension anymore, for it gave him unnecessary thoughts of nervousness that he knew wouldn't matter once the day has passed. The rain gets even stronger, and Wrathion steps into the room without even looking for Anduin. To the blonde's senses, he knew what he did pissed the black off.

"I have nothing to fear." Anduin breathes in and out, but he still wasn't so sure how to feel about it. He didn't know if it was the fact he got something negative written onto his record, or if it was Wrathion avoiding him all day. He over read the messages they had last night, and each one of them was spiteful, texting words that he knew he never meant. It worried him that it may have ruined his friendship with Wrathion for good. He lets out another sight before staring back at Wrathion, his skinny back popped out of his thin shirt. Anduin had to admit; Wrathion always had a nice body. He remembered the time that they would just chill in the lukewarm water of Anduin's pool during mid spring. Splashing and hitting each other with foam noodles were moments to enjoy. Checking himself back onto reality, he shakes his head until he feels as if his brain shook with it. He takes out multiple textbooks as well as a pencil and starts to work on his questions on a sheet of lined notebook paper.

"I want absolutely no talking." Ms. Proudmoore says as she enters into the classroom, instantly eyeballing Anduin at the nearest row to the windows. He didn't notice, for his fascination was attracted by the liquid dripping down the glass.

Not wanting to create a scene, Ms. Proudmoore walks down the isles between each row until she reaches Anduin. She lowers her voice and adjusts it out of her monotone.

"Anduin? Why are you here?"

The blondie takes a few breaths to himself and remembers that he had no reason to bring out his frustration on her. He explains the situation as quickly as he can but also clear enough so she could understand. Hoping he wouldn't have to repeat anything, she nods and immediately pities him. She then turns her head at Wrathion that continued to write through his work and clumsily kicked one of the bars of his desk. Gritting his teeth together, he placed his hand onto his pained leg and quickly turned his head both ways to see if anyone noticed. Ms. Proudmoore and Anduin swiftly turned their heads back onto Anduin's desk, pretending like he had difficulties on a certain question. Once it was safe to move, Ms. Proudmoore moves to the front of the room and sits on her chair.

Some time has passed, both of the boys as well as the rest of the class were tightly sucked into their assignments. No interruptions were occurred until Anduin's father stuck his head into the room, looking for both Anduin and Wrathion.

"Boys." He calls out, curling his finger twice as he orders them to talk into the hallway.

Great, more fucking trouble.

They both stand at the same time awkwardly walking to Mr. Wyrnn. Both bashful at standing next to each other, they stood on either side of the doorway individually. Instantly signaling Varian that something was up. Not that he was going to let that get in the way of getting straight to the point, he raised up two packets of paper that rang a bell instantly into Anduin's head, while on the other hand, Wrathion just stared at his best friend's father's rather crusty fingernails.

"Since you both WANTED to skip Ms. P's class, you have a test to make up."

Anduin's eyes shot up from his sockets. Shit. He totally forgot about studying the night before and praying to the light that he would at least get an 80%. Looks like it was going to decrease to an 8%. He sighs as his heart races and his stress shoulders hold boulders. He felt like he was going to scream for the first time in a while, getting a suspension and all. Trying to loosen up his gravels; he swatches the thick paper out of his father's hand into his.

"Mr. Khadgar's classroom." He adds in before walking away. Smirking behind their backs, he chuckles at the thought of how awkward it would be for his son and Wrathion being a classroom alone together.

Moments have passed. Everything in Khadgar's classroom was neatly arranged unlike the suspension room that had an awful lot gum that Anduin accidentally brushed against by the back of his palm. Repeating the shiver as he imagines the substance again, he wipes the goosebumps off of his revealing arms before glancing at Wrathion, who was at the back corner of the room, once more.

The light blue glimmering eyes stare at Wrathion sharply as they please. The black struggles with the first page of his packet, evidently, by the way he brushes the side of his hand against the paper to clean off any eraser shavings that were in the way of his free space. Frustration roams inside of his head, placing his palm against his skull, playing strands of his black hair with his fingers. It didn't take long for Anduin to finally feel some sort of compassion for Wrathion; his best friend was having trouble. But this was a test, he couldn't bare himself getting punished again already. Shaking his head similar to before, he decides to begin off with the first question to warm him up. That was until Khadgar cut off his train of thought.

"Whew! My apologies for being late on babysitting both of you, but I guess I added you into my classroom away from Ms. Proudmoore." He slightly pants, as he talks quite quickly.

Overhearing, Mr. Gul'Dan please-fully allows himself to enter the room. "Quit with the stupid puns, Khadgar, you're embarrassing yourself in front of your stu-... dents."

Blinking his eyelashes together in confusion, he hasn't been able to detect the situation by just staring at the two. That is since he never expected Varian's son to get into THAT much trouble. Mouthing, "Why is he.." Khadgar immediately played the game, as he responds back with a slight whisper.

"Suspension."

Gul'Dan stares.

With an effort he grabs a random copy of the test that Wrathion and Anduin were currently taking, away from Khadgar's desk. Sarcastically making nothing obvious, he grimaces at the math teacher as he points a finger to Anduin behind the white sheets. Nodding to answer his wordless question, Gul'Dan raises both eyebrows in a minimal astonishment.

Raising a cheek, Khadgar breaks the silence between the two. "So uh, what'd you need?"

Gul'Dan forms a cheeky smile, "Nothing, I just wanted to insult your terrible sense of humor." He laughs obnoxiously and clearly doesn't try to hold it in as Wrathion and Anduin continue on working.

"Subtract yourself from my classroom this instant, Mr. G!" Jokingly offended, Khadgar points at the open door. The math teacher's ears visible to Gul'Dan's increased laughter as he walks into the empty hallway.

'Fools.' Wrathion thought.

Dividing his thoughts onto his math assignment and.. Anduin, he glowers at the thought of what he did. It wasn't common for him to feel this much pity towards someone, but I guess he didn't think much of it. The blondie was his friend, his best friend. The one that could easily make him laugh by just staring at his face and making fun of his embarrassing acts in public. He really could just apologize via cellular, but Wrathion desired to speak to Anduin face to face. Needy of his own feelings said out upon those pink lips and friendly face with a soothing voice.

Still, it was nerve wrecking to think of, alone after school or preferably Anduin's bedroom, by revealing the true feelings he had toward him with full of guilt. Just imagining it happen and knowing it was going to happen was scary, instantly giving Wrathion butterflies as he places his hand over his toned baby abs. However, Wrathion was absolutely no coward, but still a little fluttered at times. Needless to say, he was nervous, but why?

Couldn't we just make up the easier way?