Bathroom

Wrathion P.O.V

Scrubbing the desks clean of old gum began to bore the hell out of me, as well as leading me to quick discomfort from squatting down constantly. I would of preferred to sit down, but Anduin entered the room first meaning he made his way to the little stool faster than I did. I tried not to get the worst out of me.

The gum was as stiff as it looked, dried up layers of the thick texture that eventually began to tingle my nerves up to the extreme. I needed a break. I know Ms. P told us recently that breaks were to be given, but there should be no harm in 'using' the bathroom. My face perks up as I think of it being clever. I stand up and raise my hand away from the disgusting desks.

"Ms. P, can I use the bat-" Interrupted, I could feel Anduin turning to my presence.

"No. And before you make up any excuses, look how much gum there is on your desks compared to Anduin's, this is ridiculous Wrathion!" I heard Ms. Proudmoore shout at me.

Ugh, about to defend myself? There was no use. I wasn't about to waste my breath and create a scene. This has so far been the worst day of my entire fucking school year, it's crazy. First, I instantly get shamed upon for dragging the most popular 'Prince Wyrnn' into trouble. Secondly, that math test was terrible shit; there goes another GPA decrease.. and third? I don't know what was worst. Scraping gum off of nasty tables in pure silence or turning red whenever I stare at- No!

"No!" I bang my head onto the corner of the leg of the desk forcefully. Luckily, it wasn't strong enough to create a hole into my skull.

Well shit. There's a fourth.

   THIRD PERSON POV

"Wrathion!" A jumpy Jaina (Ms. Proudmoore), exclaimed as she brushed out of her comfy chair immediately.

It was all coming to him. He felt as if his anger was about to exceed his boiling point, feeling the teacher's hand touch his shoulders. He forms a sudden glare toward Anduin's direction. No, he wasn't mad.. he was just done. About to let Jaina speak, he dashes out of her arms and runs out the door. Without any hesitation, Anduin bows before Jaina as he follows Wrathion's path.

Wrathion turned red. In both anger and embarrassment

"W-Wrathion.. Wait! Please stop."

He ignored Anduin's mannerly demand. Stomping into the men's room and locking himself into a stall. He sits onto the seat and just begins to express his anger out with a red face and hands that repeatedly fists itself. About to punch the walls, a knock on his door rang.

"Wrathion? Open the door. Please just open up." Anduin's sweet voice echoed and didn't give up on knocking or telling Wrathion to let him in. Giving up easily, Wrathion opened but did not sit back down onto the seat. Instead, he stood and held the door open waiting for Anduin's response. Eye contact; a dirty look is received to the blonde. He nervously opens his mouth.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

The black didn't give any answer. He just looked down to the floor and stared at it as if he was ashamed of something. Tired and sick, he tells Anduin how he feels.

"You just can't exit my brain Anduin..."

"What?"

"The way I feel. At the very start, I knew I could of easily vanished all those unusual feelings for you away. But it's too damn hard for it to disappear.. because you're always around me!"

He looks down, frowning. "Do you not wish to be within my presence anymore?"

"No... That's absolutely not what I wish. I love you, Anduin Wyrnn. You're my best friend." Wrathion painstakingly lets out.

It took a few seconds for Anduin to wrap his arms around the other man's neck, embracing him in order to sooth him down. They both knew it was intense. Feeling hot and shaky even if it wasn't the first hug they've performed. Wrathion wrapped his slim arms around Anduin, not wanting him to let go. Everything seemed to be happening so quickly. However, it seemed so right. As if this moment was bound to happen. The two were so used to each other; how they find comfort when they inhale each other's scents, when they accidentally touch elbows or how they can make a complete fool of themselves in front of each other without feeling awkward. That was love, and they both wish it can grow further from there. 

After what felt like dragging minutes, Anduin would be the first to unwrap himself from the hug. "We can talk about this later, Wrathion."

"I know what you mean," Wrathion scratches his head, still in a bit of disbelief of their little moment. "I know how your dad can be."

Anduin slowly nods. What were they suppose to do? Deep down inside, they both wanted to be with each other but public affection just seemed like a dream at this point. He didn't know how his father would think about this; his views about homosexuality was something that he never brought up and it could be from the reason that he naturally thought his son would be as straight as a pole. Wrathion, on the other hand, had no problems that mattered about family. Considering they are a bit-- gone. But he also didn't want to be put in a situation where he could possibly no longer be able to talk or see Anduin again. Worries flooded between the two boys like a rain storm. 

The blonde would softly cup Wrathion's cheeks, "You want to be together, yeah?" He questioned. 

"It is obvious, isn't it?" Wrathion places his hand on top of Anduin's, which would still be on his cheek. "Let us just not rush things, alright? Last thing I'd want is your dad not wanting us to see each other anymore." 

Anduin frowned. He now realized that could be another potential problem. "Wrathion, I'd never let that happen, I-" 

The bathroom door makes a rough noise, as if someone just slammed it open. Luckily, Wrathion sensed their footsteps and by half a second, he quickly carries Anduin. He makes sure that only his feet were visible from under the stall. Anduin grows red, he is being lifted like a toddler. Legs wrapped around the brown's waist, chests together, and arms rested upon his shoulders. Wrathion sits on the seat with his best friend still seated on him. And the rare awkwardness began as they are now pressed together in silence with deep eye contact. 

'Who is that?' Anduin mouths. 

Wrathion shrugs, 'Who knows?'

"Anyone in here?" A deep voice