Love is a Coward

Despite weak or strong, powerful or powerless, mirrors will always be the reflection to reminded a person who they true fully are. Mirrors are like clocks to Taehyung, constant annoying alarm clocks that reminded that he is only a brother to her no matter what, it is also the only thing that protected him from the greed. The greed to have more than a 'Sibling' relationship with his 'sister'. There are times where Taehyung just wants to break the clocks and confess to her, but he couldn't risk that. Stopping the time would also mean stopping her love to him, call him a coward and he still wouldn't do it, he was not brave enough. Taehyung is now a college student in his second year in YP University majoring in music to become a professional saxophonist. It was like a dream come true to him, never would he thought of receiving an education, thus going as far as to have his own ambitions.

Wearing his black T-shirt covered by his green army jacket with his black jeans, he looked at his own appearance one last time before setting off to his day.
"Good morning young master,", Jennie greeted him as he walked down the stairs.
"Good morning" he greeted back to her.
"Your breakfast is at the dining table, miss Jisoo is also waiting for you there"
Taehyung nodded indicating that he acknowledged the statement before walking to the dining table.

"Good morning tomatae" Jisoo teased Taehyung due to his hair now withholding the color red. A little chuckle escaped his lips before giving her a smile as he sat down on the chair across from her. His heart beats accelerated as the butterflies in his stomach awaken. Jisoo is wearing a plain light blue button up shirt along with white jeans as usual, simple but elegant. Her hair is now no longer a shade of black, but a dark brown matching her own chocolate eyes that carried a light black eye bag due to the lack of sleep. However, as the latter appearance changed over time, her personality remained the same, convivial as ever.

"Good morning" Taehyung replied, as he ruffled his red hair that is now shining as the sun radiation highlight his hair.
"Aigo, our taetae looks pretty tired today"
"Have you look at yourself yet?" Taehyung teased back, yet deep down he was quite worried about the latter that have been coming home very late likely from her training. Jisoo is now a rookie doctor who is training at the hospital after graduating college 2 years early after the months of sleepless nights to work on assignments after assignments. Nonetheless, her blood, sweats, and tears did end up paying off, so it was a good cause. Jisoo pouted as the two soon broke into small laughters for their silliness.

Their small comfortable conversations continued as laughter rised and sinked at the time, until a strike of realization hit Jisoo before asking, "Oh taetae, how about we go camping?"
"Camping?" Taehyung mimic Jisoo's words.
"Jin invited me to go camping with him and he said I can bring a couple of people along with me, so how about you ask some of your friends to come along?"

Taehyung's face soon darkened and stopped his movements when the name Jin reached his ears. Jin, Jisoo's co-worker who is now no other than Jisoo's boyfriend. He grinned his teeth as his jawline soon sharpened. His blood was boiling as if a volcano is about to erupt, putting his best poker face on as he tries to control his emotions before looking at Jisoo in the eyes with his emotionless ones. Staring at the latter who was smiling to oblivious of the fact that the mentions of her boyfriend turned his mood into a sour one, Taehyung could only scoff. Gripping on to his knife and fork tightly with his iron grip before relaxing them. He then returned the utensils to their original spots as he stood up.

"Tae?"
"I'll invite them", he said coldly as he walked to the front doors to wear his shoes.
"How about your breakfast? You have barely eaten anything yet", the concerned Jisoo asked.
"I'm full"Taehyung replied.
"Are you ok? Do you feel unwell any-" Jisoo's words is soon cut off by a slam from the front doors.

The latter's mouth closed itself transforming into a straight line. Staring down at her food, she then put down her utensils due to the lost appetite and exhale softly. Jisoo wasn't an idiot, the latter wass very well aware of Taehyung's feelings for her. Even so, as much as she loves him back, it never goes beyond the sibling's line.