Fate Has Made Us Partners

Whistle sounds of the wind greeted Taehyung as he opened the window of his dark bedroom as the fresh air along with sweet scents from the flowers soon invaded the lifeless room. Just as the weather broadcast has said nights before, today is a bright sunny day, the polar opposite of his gloomy self. A heavy sigh broke free from his mouth as the sleepy eyes wonder with the sight in front of him, the garden. Each of the flowers had already bloomed showing off their own individual beauty to the world. Taehyung's onyx eyes soon stopped at the sight of the Iris flowers, as the memories of the night that his heart first skipped a beat for someone and the promise that he and Jisoo sweared to keep as long as they live, to always have faith and stay by each other's side. However, as the time flies through the years, Taehyung's believe to be able to stay with Jisoo transformed into one question. Can he? Can he really stay by her side forever? especially as a role of a brother. One simple question that he asked himself from time to time as his feelings grow, but not his knowledge to answer the question.

Knocking sounds vibrated through the door snapping Taehyung's out of his thoughts, "Young master, your breakfast is ready"
"I'll be down in a minute" Taehyung answered Jennie.
"Very well, if you excuse me then." Jennie's footsteps soon faded as she walked away.Taehyung then lazily dragged himself to do the morning routines and finishes it with an appearance of a white short sleeved button up shirt matching with his maroon shorts up to his knees, while wearing his black round sunglasses backward. Lifting his camping bags up, Taehyung then proceeded to open the door and walked downstairs.
"Good morning," Jisoo said as her tired eyes look into his.
"Morning" Taehyung gave her a short reply while looking away to avoid any eyes contact that makes him go weak both physically and mentally. It has been two days since their 'argument' and both sides remained quiet most of the time, trying to avoid each other as the two believed that they needed time to sort out their feelings. And today was like the past two days, they stayed quiet throughout the meal as the sounds of the birds singing dominates the atmosphere, until the grandfather clock hits 9 AM as knocks on the door were heard.

"I'll go get the door," Jennie said before letting the guests in.
"Annyeonghaseyo" Jimin and Suga greeted the "siblings".
"Ay yo ladies and gentlemans~" Jungkook joked as he made his way in next.
"Ah you guys are right on time, do you want to join us for breakfast?" Jisoo asks the trio.
"We ate breakfast already, but thank you for asking" Suga politely replied with a small smile.
"We should get going then" Taehyung spoke up.
"How about Rose and Lisa?" Jungkook asked worrying that his crush wouldn't make it to the trip.

Taehyung looked at his friend as a smirk made its way to his face before teasing Jungkook, "Afraid your princess wouldn't come?" Earning a look say-that-again-and-you-are-dead from Jungkook before the bunny rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry Jungkook, Rose and Lisa have texted me saying that they will go to the camp site by themselves" Jisoo said trying to calm the angry bunny down.
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go then~" Jimin cheered as he dragged the quiet Suga and Jungkook out to the garage as Jennie showed them the directions while each of them carried their own bags on their backs. As Jisoo was about to pick up her bags, Taehyung was one step faster taking the bags before the latter can reach it.

"I'll take care of the bags"
"Ah, thank you then tae" With that Jisoo followed the trio to where the cars are located with taehyung walking after them.
"Namjoon is the car ready?" Jisoo asked the driver.
"Yes it is Miss Jisoo" He replied back before taking the camping bags from the boys and put it in the trunk and got in the car to start the engine.
"Please put on your seatbelts"
"Dae" The group said in unison.

They are now sitting in the 7 seats white Toyota car with Namjoon and Suga sitting in the front seats, while Jimin and Jungkook occupied the second row, leaving Taehyung and Jisoo sitting at the very back. Taehyung didn't know whether to either curse the bunny that forced him to sit with Jisoo or thank him for making an opportunity for him to talk to her since he told Jungkook about the "fight" two days ago.However, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the plan turned out to be backfiring or at least for now since the two could only sat there in pure silence, while the basketball trio bickered about who will get the top or the bottom bed since they will be sleeping in cabins for their 3 days and 2 nights camping trip.