All I Need is One Second

The sky was now withholding a light shade of black as the clouds were summoned to gather together to comfort Mr.Sun, who was shredding tears. Creating a big storm down bellow, showing absolutely no mercy to the bunny and the orange headed girl that was sitting bellow the tree, taking cover from the tears shooting down.

"Aish! Why rain now? We are so close to the camp!" The angry Jungkook complained to no one.
"Well, the weather broadcast have said that it was going to be cloudy in the evening..." Rose vocalized out while looking at the sky.
"We better not lose or else all the effort of collecting the stamps will all go to a waste." Jungkook continued complaining while showing a displeased face.

Plus, no way I'm letting the boys embarrass me in front of you!

"Dae, but I really don't think we can move in this we-" A thundering sound interrupted Rose sentence, startling the latter. Resulting, a lack of space between the two since the latter hugged Jungkook's arm as if her life depended on it as the bunny sat still like a rock. Quite loving the sudden skin contacted situation, the bunny stayed quiet when the latter kept her petite body close to his arm. The thunder soon took their leave as Rose realized the approximation between the two, so she quickly released his arm. Regretting it mentally as she missed the body heat as the warmth of the bunny's body faded away. Pushing the thought away, Rose apologized as she assumed that the boy was uncomfortable since he stayed silent about it.
"I'm sorry about that," Rose apologized.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"...Jungkook?" Rose asked the dazed boy next to her.
"Hm..what? Oh oh, don't worry about it." Jungkook snapped of dream land and cleared his throat.
"I'm sorry, it's just that thunder scares me." Rose gave him an apologetic smile.
"Nah, it's okay," Jungkook comfort the girl as he scratched his head.
"Araso.."

The thick atmosphere soon dominated that two who was listening to the rain danced as the wind visited the couple once in a while. However, as the wind vist started to increase. The latter automatic instincts kicked in as she moved her hands to rub both sides of her arms to create heat to warm herself up. Witnessing the situation, Jungkook wanted to be the gentleman and give the girl his jacket to overlap her own but hesitated since he didn't want to freeze to death after. Running out of ideas, his left arm hooked around the orange headed girl's shoulder to bring her closer to his body.

"It will be warmer this way." Jungkook quickly explained. The completely flustered Rose could only nod her head, not trusting her own voice for the first time. The two rested on each other's body as the rain continued. It has only been a couple of minutes, yet Jungkook's heart was pounding at an unbelievable rate that he was afraid that the latter could hear it. Rose, on the other hand, could only mentally wish the same as the bunny while trying to calm her heart down. Jungkook turned his head to look at Rose's reaction as he got a close view of the latter's beautiful face. Rose's face was relaxed, eyebrows were perfectly shaped, eyelashes naturally curled, and cheeks that glowed a pink shade to highlight her beauty. Especially her rosy pink lips, her kissable lips.

Her lips are so pretty.

Without thinking, the boy's lip made its way closer to the latter's head as they were only centimeters apart, no, millimeters to be exact. Thud! Rose's eyes turned to his direction when the thunder rumbled when Mr.Sun sniffed. One more movement from either side and their lips would meet. 'Eyes are the window to one's emotions'. It was as if they had magic at that moment. The way the rhythm of their hearts matched and the way their eyes somehow communicated with one another that they want each other.

False alarm or not, one second is enough!

Jungkook advanced his head forward.

----------
"Heeee~" Jisoo whined as she looked at the rain attacking the ground.
"I don't think doing that is going to stop the rain," Taehyung commented.
"I know..but..but..but, I want to win! I mean we already got all three stamps already!" Jisoo complained, since she always wanted to win due to being a competitive kid ever since she was little, unlike Taehyung who will just say 'It's just a game'.

"Well if my assumption is right based on the intensity of the rain at this moment. We will be stuck in this cave until tomorrow." Said the red haired boy sitting next to the latter.
"Hueee.." Jisoo continued to whine while Taehyung could only chuckle as he shook his head. Jisoo pouted as she looked outside showing her I'm-bord-out-of-my-mind face under the moon. Her eyes were reflecting the only source of light in the sky as the strong wind smacked her face as if it was rubbing that fact that she might lose the game in the face. Wanting to cheer the latter up, Taehyung started asking her questions to keep her company.

"How's work so far?" Taehyung vocalized out to start the conversation.
"It's going great so far. Taeyeon-sunbaemin and Tiffany-sunbaemin are nice to me and my teammates (Including Jin) most of the time. As long as you don't get them mad, especially Tiffany-sunbaemin..." Jisoo rubbed her arms as goosebumps were visible on her skin as she remembered Tiffany's face when she forgot to do her report."...BUT they are very supportive nevertheless!"
"So both of them are your teachers?"
"Yup~ Taeyeon-sunbaemin and Tiffany-sunbaemin alternate to help our group. They both watch over us as we practice surgery and assist us if needed."
"Ah, good to hear." Taehyung smiled at the thought of Dr.Jisoo is doing well.

"Enough about me, how's college going?"
"Good, we are going to have a concert somewhere next week soon. It includes various performances such as dancing, singing, and instrumental. You can come if you like, I can give you the V.I.P. ticket."
"Daebak! Of course, I will be there to see Taetae!" Jisoo happily exclaimed as she did her psyduck pose as Taehyung smiled.

The conversation discontinued as the comfortable atmosphere took over the two 'siblings'. Drip, drop, drip, drop. The melodies of the rain took its effect on the tired girl as her eyelids unconsciously closed itself. Losing her balance, Taehyung's shoulder soon became her air bag as she landed her head on his shoulder. Noticing a sudden weight on his shoulder, he averted his head to Jisoo's direction. Jisoo was fast asleep since her breathing was now calmed. Taehyung could have sworn that Jisoo was a magician because at that moment, she made everything disappeared. Making Taehyung give his full attention on her only.

Oh, how he wished that he was also a magician like Jisoo to convince her to feel the same way that he does for her. If only there was no limit. He would be giving his heart to her, securing her in his arms as they will watch the moon sleeps as lovers instead of siblings, but he knew it was impossible. Cautiously, Taehyung's palm touched her cold cheeks, admiring her beauty under the moonlight.

"If possible, I want my heart to beat for the next 999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds for you," He mumbled while caressing her cheek. "One second. That's the amount of time I need your heart to beat for me to make a thousand years of our love complete," His voice started cracking a little.

"But I know my limit," Taehyung said bitterly as a single tear rolled off his cheek, remembering the fact that Jisoo was now taken and he will never have the chance with her. yet even if he did. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to give her anything besides his heart. Neglecting his throbbing heart that was now shattered to pieces. He advanced forward and kissed Jisoo's forehead for a single second before it bid goodbye.
"I'm sorry... and I love you." Taehyung confessed to the sleeping latter under the moonlight. Little did he know, Jisoo was only pretending to sleep as the guilt was now consuming her alive.

----------
A/N: Ah ya~ short chapter this time guys, sorry! Hahaha, I'm also a fan of SNSD so I just did a quick mention of my bias, Taeyeon, and Tiffany. Oh, I watched the new Blackpink Weekly Idols, and I have got to say, Jisoo was so cute! I mean yeah she got a lot of screen time, but she was only preventing the situation from getting awkward...soooo give her some credits other stands! Anyway, I hope you will have a nice day and please comment what you think of the story so far! Other than that stay tuned for more updates!