◇•Chapter 5•◇

Jisoo's POV

I woke up when I felt the sun rays touch my face. I slowly opened my eyes and met with the ceiling. I then sat up and yawned. After looking around for a few seconds, I was about to get out of my bed, when I heard a loud voice.

???: YAH JIWON-AH!

And that was definitely a man's voice.

I quickly got off the bed and walked to my bedroom's door, that was slightly open. And peeked outside. Then...

???: JIWON-AH!!!

The voice called for the second time.

It seemed like "Bobby" wasn't awake yet. How can he be still sleeping?! God, what a sloth. As the man seemed to be downstairs, I walked out of my bedroom. Gathering some courage, I proceeded to go down the stairs.

Shoes appeared before my eyes, then pants, and then him... Him? Who is that???

???: Oh! Are you perhaps Jiwon's new fiancee!?

The stranger asked, making me flinch for a moment. I then answered.

Jisoo: Yes, I am Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you....?

???: Kwon Jiyong. Jiwon's cousin.

Jisoo: Ah, his cousin...... I see. But why are you here this early?

I questioned him.

Jiyong: I came here to fetch Jiwon. We usually go to the gym, every Saturday morning, together. I came early so we could spend more time together.
Jisoo: Well I'm sorry... He-

Sudden footsteps then echoed from upstairs. The noise descended the stairs to show a sleepy Bobby.

Jiwon: Ah hyung you are already here......... wait...... HYUNG! I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME!

He then suddenly shouted at the older man who was now chuckling to himself.

Jiyong: Don't be like this Bobby-ah! I came here for you~I also wanted to see what your new fiancee looked like~ And she seems nice.

He added while giving me a soft smile, that I politely returned. The whining kid then continued.

Jiwon: Aish.... Fine just wait in the car, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

With that he walked to his room and Jiyong bowed to me, before going back in his luxurious sport car. Being left all alone, in the huge living room, I walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room and did my routine. Once done, I walked to the kitchen and saw Jiwon taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Jisoo: Are you going?

I asked even if I obviously knew the answer.

Jiwon: Yeah... Well, don't forget the rules, don't touch my things and don't enter my room. Got it?

I only rolled my eyes and sighed, mouthing a yes . He then left me and drove away with his cousin.

Not go into his room huh.... I smirked to myself.

Jisoo: Too bad I'm curious Bobby~

TBC

< Hellooooooo, and sorry for the sooo long wait my dear readers! I have been so busy with school and other activities, that I forgot to update but there it is! And another chapter will be up soon~ Hope you will enjoy ^-^>