◇•Chapter 7•◇

Jiwon's POV

Jiwon: So?

She was fidgeting with her fingers and was only looking down, not daring to meet my eyes.

Jisoo: I was.... Curious......

I scoffed.

Jiwon: Curious? Hah..... I see..... Curious! What a great reason to look into people's personal stuffs!!

I kind of yelled and made her flinch a bit.

Jisoo: I'm sorry...

She apologized but I just walked back to my room as I was just mad at the moment.

I thought we could be on good terms.... But I was so wrong! This girl...... Is just annoying.

Jisoo's POV

I feel guilty now... Should I go apologize again.....? I shouldn't have done it....

....

....

But why not..... We will live together anyways, so he shouldn't hide things from me. Yeah, that's right. I shouldn't feel so bad for what I've done. And I don't see why I should be bothered by the fact that he has another woman.

Yeah.

- AFTER A FEW DAYS-

Jiwon's POV

I can't believe it... Despite the lazy person I am, I managed to arrive at school 2 hours earlier... And why that? Because i don't want to see her face....

This girl is shameless.... After 1 week, she still didn't give me a proper apology! Who does she think she is....

I then felt a pat on my left shoulder and looked up to see who it was. Chanwoo.

Chanwoo: Hyung! How come you are this early? You are normally among the last students to get here........................... Don't tell me you are still fighting with Jisoo noona?

He then sighed.

Jiwon: I'm still mad at her okay! She likes to dig her nose in other's business! She had no rights to do what she did!! ............. And why the hell do you even call her noona?!

Chanwoo: Well......... She is pretty and I think that being called as noona suits her~ Plus she always greets me when I pass by .

Jiwon: Good for you....

I rolled my eyes.

- 3 HOURS LATER-

Still Jiwon's POV

When the rest of the guys arrived, we headed towards our classes. While walking there, her friends and her walked by us.

She seemed fine. Happy... Too happy... Didn't she care at all? Woah..... I can't believe her..... For real....

And without realizing, I unconsciously peered at her before proceeding to my class.

Jisoo's POV

During the past week, he started to leave early in the morning and come home after 10 PM ...... Don't tell me that's because of that incident...... If that's the case, he is really a baby....!!!!

As I was happily going to class with the girls, he passed by with his friends and I looked at him. He didn't seem as cheerful as me at all.... He even....................

Looked at me with contempt!!

WHAT THE HECK!?

And left.

AUTHOR'S POV

And all day that act continued. Bobby continued to peer at Jisoo. And Jisoo felt extremely uncomfortable.

The worst part of the day was at lunch. Jisoo and her friends sat behind the table where the boys usually eat and Bobby didn't stop to turn around to continuously stare at her.

-AT THE END OF THE DAY-

Both were packing up their stuffs to go back home. Jisoo's last class was math and Bobby's last class was physics. They were both walking to the hallway when they finally crossed each other's path. They first just walked straight to where they wanted to, ignoring each other, when they halted after not being able to face each other.

Jisoo then spoke.

Jisoo: You don't have to look at me like that you know...

Jiwon: What?

TBC