Alfie

Alfie sat lying lazily on my bedroom couch, drinking beer. He observed his surroundings and realized that life was really boring without happiness. He had a whole mansion to himself and yet he couldn't share it with anyone. A part of him screamed 'get a girlfriend', and a part of him was selfish and wanted to keep his mansion all to himself.

Lazily, he stretched and decided to go to the pier aka Brighton beach. It was his favourite place in all of the world, and it was especially good to think. Grabbing his coat, wallet and notebook, he strolled out of his house and onto the chilly pavement of Brighton.

Looking up to the dark sky, he sighed and started to walk down the familiar street to the pier. He started to think 'why can't I get a girlfriend? Am I always gonna be so alone? I have everything except that one thing, and I don't think I can ever have it.'

While Alfie was thinking, he smelt an amazing smell from the bakery just across the street. Without hesitation, he raced towards the bakery and bought several danishes and pastries. He hoped that it would finally be the day that he will find his true soulmate.

Lightening his mood slightly, he started to skip towards the pier, and sooner or later, he reached there. The skies had finally cleared, and it was once again a blue sky. Smiling, he chose a clean spot of the beach, took out his notebook, and started to sketch. Scanning several spots, like a bird trying to spot his prey. He couldn't find anything until. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. A beautiful dazzling young woman in a bikini lay a few paces in front of him, and she looked astonishing. The tips of her hair were dyed a beautiful blonde, and her eyes, oh her eyes, looked like two crystal pools that you could stare in forever. And her smile was the most perfect smile ever, Alfie couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Alfie dropped the pencil causing it to clatter against the stone next to him. He dropped everything, and ran over to the beautiful young lady. He started to run towards her, except another man ran towards her first, and Alfie suddenly stopped. He realized that is was the YouTuber Mark Ferris. Alfie sheepishly backed away and returned to the rock he was sitting next to. He had no idea.