Alfie

I was partially shocked when I saw this other man run from a different angle to the stunning lady. Seeing that he was running towards her, I sheepishly backed away, not wanting to get in a fight with the man. Either way, I probably would, so I eventually went back to my rock. I put my shades back on, and tried to enjoy the rest of the time on the beautiful beach. I decided I would draw the beautiful lady and the man. A pang of jealousy hit me, but I quickly buried it.

It was pretty hard to draw, not of the drawing itself, but the observing. Because they were kissing, but for one second, just the tiniest second, I saw her lock eyes with me. And for that beautiful moment only lasted a second, it stopped shortly after. I sighed. Life wasn't just fair. I took out a sausage roll from the pastry bag, and started to munch it down loudly.

I continued to draw every single detail of the beautiful lady; her hair with her stunning ombré tips, her crystal pool eyes, her tiny nose, and her perfect smile. I moved down to her bikini, and her body shape was amazing. She was so slender and cute. She was the cutest girl I had ever seen in my entire life.

I didn't really pay much attention to the man. He was just, plain. His light brown hair just looked very dry, like he had t showered for weeks, and his face didn't have any good looking features. His body wasn't in good shape as well. He definitely did not have a six-pac.

I tried to observe the lady for a bit more longer before it was sunset. She was so pretty it was like she was a goddess. I decided that I must do something I ripped out a page in my notebook, and began to write.

Dear Miss ___

Sorry for writing, but I really wanted to know you more. I'm the boy from the beach, can you remember? Probably not. Anyway, I'm setting up job interviews for the 'Deyes' company. Please come along! This is the number +44 872 926 3344. Hope you come!

Alfie, Manager of the 'Deyes' company