Zoe

Buzz. Buzz. I lazily stretched my small hand over my phone and brought it up to my face. The light blinded me for a while, but then the blindness went away. Two texts from mark. Going to the pier. Wanna come? I sighed . I really wanted to go with him, but I was so tired I was so tempted to say no. But despite the good girlfriend I am, I responded him with a simples yes.

Slowly, I got out of bed and walked towards my wardrobe. All my swimsuits were in the laundry, since I had recently gone swimming with mark a lot, so I chose a bikini, which was the only swimsuit I had left. Giving myself one last look in the mirror, I took my purse, coat, and phone, and left my tiny apartment.

After 5 minutes of walking, I fished out my phone to receive a small text from mark. Running a little late. Meet me there? I responded ok, and switched it off for the rest of my tiresome walking. I have to admit, I'm not the best in sport.

Once I reached the bead, and felt the soft, silky sand on my feet, I ran across the beach to a specific spot on the beach, and lay there, giving myself a little tan. Once I was comfortable, I took out my phone to post a selfie of myself on Snapchat when Mark texted me saying I'm there! P.S. I brought a little surprise! Mark was so cute sometimes. Ok, can't wait to see what you have for me!! I replied. While I was waiting for him, I cast my eyes over to a man with sunglasses on, tasseled hair, and khaki swimming shorts, he almost looked funny. When I saw him look at me, I thought it was like a bond. He started to run towards me, but Mark was already on his way.

Before Mark got to me, the guy stared at Mark, and slowly started to back away. I gave him a curious look, but he didn't return one back to me. But before I could give him one last glance, Mark lifted me into the air, and gave me a huge fat kiss on the cheek. 'Happy Valentines Day!' I returned him a kiss on the lips. 'Happy Valentine's Day to you too!' I quickly managed to glance over to take a quick peek at the mysterious guy just now, but I couldn't understand what look he had on his face. I couldn't really tell with those shades covering those gorgeous brown eyes.

Then I though to myself, how can I think like this?! I already have a boyfriend, Mark! I was shook by my little conversation with myself by Mark. 'Zo, Zoe, are you ok? Do you need some water?'

I quickly reassured him 'No, I'm fine, really, I'm fine.' But was I really?