chapter 1

Kono's pov
I get to Steve's house after a long day with a hard case and i go inside.

"Steve?" I call out.

"Out back!" i heard him shout.

I go out the back door and see him drying up from a swim in the ocean and smile.

I walk over to him "hey handsome" i said and kissed him.

"Hey beautiful" he said with his million doller smile.

"Have a good swim?" I asked.

"Defiantly i needed it after the day we've had" he said.

I nod "yeah it was a tough one today" i said.

He nods.

"You were badass today tho, you had no idea how hot it was to see you kick that guys ass, i so badly wanted to kiss you" he said with a smirk.

I smirk "i wanted to kiss you too when you went all navy seal on our gunman after i got to beat him up" i said with a wink.

He smiled before leaning down alittle and kissing me.

I kissed back happily and wrapped my arms round his neck.

He picked me up amd i wrap my legs round his strong waist as he carried me inside and to the bedroom.

(A.N Skips sex scene as I'm not good at writing them sorry guys lol)

The next morning
I wake up to the sun peaking through the blinds and slowly opened my eyes.

My head was on Steve's chest and i felt his arms around my waist, i look up him to see him still sound asleep and it made me smile.

He was so handsome and looked so at peace.

I leaned up and kisses his cheek before carefully getting out his arms and going for a shower.

After my shower i wake Steve so he can go for his swim and i go down to start breakfast.

Steve's pov
After Kono woke me up i got out of bed and got my swim shorts on and a towel to go for my morning swim.

I head downstairs and see her in the kitchen making breakfast.

I go over and kiss her on the cheek.

"I won't be long" i whisper.

She nods and smiles.

"Take your time and try not to get in to trouble super seal" she said.

I laughed as i went out the back door leaving my towel on one of the chairs and went in to the ocean.

Kono's pov
I looked out the window as i cook and watch Steve swim with a smile.

I loved times like this just being able to relax and cook and be able to watch my sexy navy seal do his morning swim.

After 30 minutes Steve came in dry and we eat our breakfast.

"Mmm tastes good" Steve said.

"Thanks" i said with a smile.

After breakfast Steve went and had a quick shower and got dressed and we got in our cars and left for another long day at work.

♡End of chapter one! Hope you liked it please leave a comment and vote if you like it 😊😊 thanks♡