chapter 3

Kono's pov
It had been a couple weeks since we got the positive pregnancy test and as we know sometimes tests and give fulse results we went to the hospital today and a dr confirmed it for us.

Now we just have to tell Chin and Danny Now we are 100% sure im pregnant.

I was nervous as hell Steve had called them over to his place and we were sat waitting for them.

"I'm scared" i said.

"Me too" he Said.

I looked up in shock.

"Super Seal is scared?" I asked.

"Yes" he Said nodding.

I hug him and rest my head on his strong chest, i felt his arms come round my waist and pulled me tighter against him.

30 minutes later
We heard a knock at the door and i look at Steve nervously.

"It's gonna be ok" he said as he unwrapped his arms from me and stood to go open the door.

They all came inside and Steve sat back down next to me and Chin and Danny say in the chairs.

"So what's up you asked us all here?" Danny asked looking at Steve.

"Actually we have something to tell you" Steve said.

"We?" Chin asked confused.

"Me and Steve" i said looking at them, the both looked between me and Steve in confusion.

"Me and Kono are.....dating" Steve said after a few minutes.

"What!" Danny shouts shocked.

"Your joking right" Chin said at the same time as Danny's shout.

I shake my head no "his telling the truth" i said.

"How long" Chin asked still looking shocked.

"2 years" i whispered with my head down.

"What?" Danny asked.

"We've been dating for 2 years" i said louder.

There was a shocked silence for a good 5 minutes.

"2 years?....w...why are you only telling us now" Chin asked with a look of betrayal on his face.

"Because I'm pregnant" i said.

"Listen guys we kept it quiet mainly because of lori, she was forced on to this team just weeks after me and Kono got together, you've seen what she is like...she's constantly flirting with me and coursing us all trouble. The less people that knew bout me and Kono the safer our relationship felt" Steve said trying to explain the main reason we never told them.

"Do you think she knows?" Chin asked.

"We hope not" me and Steve said at the same time.

"Wow......this is alot to take it" Danny said.

"We're sorry for just springing this all on you both" i said.

"So you've been dating 2 years and your pregnant?" Chin asked.

I nodded.

"Wow" is all he said back.

I grabbed Steve's hand and squeezed it nervous about what was gonna happen next.

After 10 long painful minutes of silence Chin spoke.

"I guess....i kinda understand why you kept quite about it with lori around" he said.

I slumbed in relief that he understood.

"Me too im still mad as hell you kept it from us so long but i understsnd why you did it and i guess....congrats on the pregnancy" Danny said.

"Thank you, both of you for being so understanding" i said.

After we all had a long talk about mine and Steve's relationship and the baby they both left and i felt Steve's arms come round my waist from behind.

"I told you they would understand didn't i" he said.

I leaned back on to his chest and nodded.

"I love you so much Steve" i said.

"I love you too Kono" he said kissing my head.