chapter 2

(A/N I'm gonna be skipping alot of the work scenesand focusing more on the relationship for now)

Steve's pov
The rest of the week had come and gone pretty fast with only a few more hard long cases, the rest had been pretty simple and fast to close.

Me and Kono were at my place just chilling watching some moives together, just enjoying each others company.

She was snuggled up again my chest eating some popcorn, my arms were round jer waist holding her.

"This is nice, being able to just relax with you and watch a movie, it's been a long time since we last done this" she said.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah it's been to long since we last gpt to do this" i said holding her alittle tighter.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" i said kissing her head.

We snuggled and watched the rest of the movie before going to bed.

3 weeks later
Kono's pov
I woke up feeling pretty sick just like i have been for the last few day.

It made me nervous so i had talked to a friend who pretty much told me I'm 100% pregnant which it didn't believe.

Yesterday i brought a test to make sure.

I looked to Steve to make sure he was still asleep and got up and went to the bathroom to use the test.

Steve's pov
I wake up to Kono's side of the bed being cold meaning she had been up awhile.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched before getting out of bed i got my swim shorts on ready for my morning swim and headed downstairs.

I looked round but couldn't see Kono.

"Kono?....baby you down here" i shout.

"In the bathroom" i heard her say, it sounded like she had been crying.

I rushed to the bathroom and opened the door, i saw her sat on the closed toilet seat holding something in her hand, her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks.

"Babe what's wrong are you ok?" I asked worried.

She sniffled and handed a stick from her hand to me.

I took it nervously and looked down at it.

"W-what......Your pregnant" i asked shocked and looked back at her.

She nodded and sobbed.

I was in complete shock, i looked back at the positive pregnancy test.

"Wow" i said.

"I'm so sorry i must of missed one of my birth control pills" she said crying in to her hands.

I knelt down beside her. "hey look at me....Kono look at me" i said.

She looks up her bloodshot eyes meet mine and i smile.

"It's ok....it's ok" i said.

"It's not ok you said you wouldn't be ready for kids any time soon" she said crying.

"Babe that was last year alot has changed since then, our relationship is more stable now then it's ever been, i love you and if you want this baby i do too we can work it out together" i said.

She looks at me. "Really?...you really mean that?" she asked.

"Of course i mean it" i said.

She wraps her arms round me and hugs me tight, i hold her just as tightly.

"I love you" i said.

"I love you too Steve" she said.

I hold her and kiss her.

Kono's pov
I hold on to Steve i wasn't expecting him to take the news so well but I'm glad he did.

Im glad he wants the baby as i couldn't bare to get rid of it or have to leave Steve to keep it.

"We are gonnacbe a family" i whisper against his neck.

"Yeah...we are" he said squeezes me alittle.

"W....we need to tell the others especially Chin" i said and he nodded.

"They are gonna be so pissed we hid this from them so long" i said.

"We had our reasons to keep our personal life private until we knew 100% we were in this for life, plus with lori being around coursing trouble the last thing i want is her finding out and coursing us more trouble" he said.

I nodded.

"I just hope they understand and don't hate us" i said.

"They won't hate us they might be mad tho" he said.