chapter 5

1 month later
Steve's pov
Kono was now 4 months pregnant, she was starting to show now too.

I was nervous but excited to become a dad.

I also knew i needed to make me and Kono a real family i had always wanted to propose to her but held it off as no one else had known about our relationship.

Now our family know and nothings holding me back from asking her to marry me and being able to be a real family for our little peanut.

All i had to do was get some help to make sure its perfect.

And i got the perfect little princess to help me picl out the perfect ring.

30 minutes later
I picked up Grace and told danny why i needed her help.

We drove round to all the jewellery shops in town to look at engagement rings.

"Uncle Steve this is it!" She shouted excitedly pointing to a ring.

I walk over and looked at the ring she was pointing to and it was stunning.

"See Gracie this is why i brought you along, it's perfect " i said with a smile.

She smiled and i asked the man behind the desk to pull it out.

"Do you know the size you need" he asked.

"No but i did take this" i said handing him one of Kono's rings grace had gotten of her, by saying she loved the look of it and wanted to show her mom to see if she can get one.

The man took it and got the size i would need for Konos finger.

After a few minutes he handed the ring back to me and got the right size for the engagement ring.

After paying for the extremely expensive ring i put it safely in my pocket and we left.

"I think yoy deserve some shave Ice for all the help today" i said to grace.

She smiled and nodded. "I definitely deserve some" she said and i laughed.

We wen't and got lots of shaved ice and i texted danny to get chin and meet us at mine.

We eat our shaved ice as i drove us to my house.

20 minutes later
We were all at mine, Kono was out getting some food shopping done so it gave us time to talk about my proposal.

Kono's pov
I was currently out shopping and getting food i was moving in to Steve's permanently now and could sell my house, i only lived in my house like a couple days a week to help keep mine and Steve's relationship hidden.

It was nice to finally call Steve's house home.

An hour later
I got home and Saw Danny's car and Chin's bike in the drive way and smiled.

I got out the car and got all the bags and headed inside.

"Guys?!" I shout when i didn't seem them.