Connor

Finally, it was summer. I finally got to see my best friend, Evan, again, and of course my boyfriend Jared. I couldn't bear another day without both; things had gotten rough. I approached my cabin, but stopped at Michael's first to see if we were still cool. I looked through the window and waved at him, and as he waved back I was assured we could still be friends. I had to check, though, almost everyone gets rid of me after a while.

As I opened the cabin door, I hear Jared mumbling through the bathbomb he was chewing, "Hey, hun, missed you."

He pulled me into a comforting hug and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Missed you too," I said as I looked deeply into his eyes. They were a beautiful brown, but behind his glasses they just looked dorky.

"You staring?" he made fun of me but pecked my cheek.

"Yeah, it's just, I missed your dorky face."

"Ha, well I missed that long hair, I had to go nine months not petting you!" he feigned a whine.

"Oh my god," I said with an overdramatic eye roll.

"Connor, can I ask you something?"

"Mmh," I hummed in reply.

"Well, I was, uh, wondering, if you, uh no, we maybe wanted to ask Evan if he wanted to be in a relationship with us?"

"That-that would be amazing! I wanted to ask you the same thing but I didn't know how to be frank about it. The kid is adorable and I just love how you can see stars in his eyes! I just didn't want to say anything 'cause I didn't want you to be jealous."

"Oh my god, no Con, I've had my eyes on him all school year, but I didn't want to make decisions without you."

"Aw that's sweet. Well, whenever we're both comfortable to ask him we can. Love you bathbomb boy!"

"You too fake emo."

Camp Baob {BMC - DEH - Heathers - Hamilton}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara