Michael

Jeremy and I have been talking for a while, and found some pretty common ground. We both love video games and stuff from the '90s, we're even stuck on the same level of our favorites game, Apocalypse of the Damned. Now, I was rambling on about how I can barely find my favorite drink, Crystal Pepsi. I'm honestly so surprised he's still here.

"Hello?" Connor poked his head in and looked at us. "Michael!" he almost squealed and pulled me into a tight hug. I really missed him, his black skinny jeans, black hoodie, sunken eyes, and long and soft hair. I held his hand and compared our make polishes while running the other through his hair; he basically did the same.

"Aw, you guys are a cute couple," Jeremy comments, and I quickly pull away from Connor.

"No, we're not, I'm single and he's  in a relationship," I explain.

"I'm Connor. This is my boyfriend, Jared," Connor told Jeremy, and gestured to Jared. When Connor said boyfriend, Evan winced.

"Yo," Jared plainly greeted me.

"And I'm Evan Hansen, just the third wheel in the friend group," Evan  said nervously. Jared and Connor exchanged a sad glance, then look to Evan and whispered nice things to him.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Jeremy Heere, first year at camp. Are you guys in the cabin next to us?"

"Yeah, but we spend a lot of time in here to keep Mikey accompanied," Jared stated.

"Oh my god you guys, look at the time! We gotta head to dinner, Washington will be triggered if we're late," I blurted and grabbed Jeremy's hand while running to the dining hall. He didn't let go.