John

Laf  and Herc are fighting with baguettes—don't even ask where they came from—when I hear a knock on the door. I peek out the window while recording and see a small boy fidgeting, who the n opens the door.

"Bad time?" his voice came strongly from his small body.

My brain goes on auto-pilot as I talk while try to study the kid. He's really short, probably a head smaller than me, but he seems really strong. He's got a cute, passionate look on his face, and his deep brown eyes are irresistible. His hair is slicked into a ponytail which look really soft.

"Holy frick, sorry, this is super embarrassing," I mutter and stop recording. "I'm John Laurens in the place to be, which is apparently the number one baguette fighting arena," I joke nervously. 

There were a few moments of silence, him staring at me, and Laf an Herc exchanging questioning looks. "H-hi," the kid says slowly.

"Not much of a talker, huh? More of a stare-er?" I try to break his concentration on me.

He blushed brightly and replied, "Uh, no, I've not been speechless for about 5 years." I reddened when he said that.

"Well, while you two discover love at first sight, I need to introduce myself. I am Laf; I mean, I've got like 9 other names but Laf is chill."

"And I am Hercules Mulligan, but you can call me Herc. I need no other introduction."

"Well you all seem amazing, I'm glad I'm with you guys. Perhaps you could show me my bed and where to put my stuff, then we could get to know each other and stuff," Alex suggests and we all agree.