Washington

All sorts of teens arrived into the commons where dinner and a meeting were going to happen. I tried to shuffle all kinds of student together at each table.

At the first table  Michael, Evan, Martha, and Eliza got to know each other. The next table included Brooke, Aaron, Connor, Laf, and Peggy. Another table had  John, Christine, and Alana. At the  table next to them Alex, Rich, and Veronica, and Jake got to know each other. At another table three people were becoming good friends quickly, Herc, Jeremy, and McNamara. Next to them Thomas, Duke, James, and Zoe convened. Finally, there was a table including Angie, Maria, Chloe, and Jared.

"Okay good luck sweety, make sure to have fun!" King said to me before pushing me onstage.

With that, I giggled and walked up onstage to greet the kids at camp. "Hello, I'm Mr. Washington, and welcome to Camp Baob. I am excited to have you all here. I hope you can find your happiness and feel safe, no matter. There are, however, a few rules I must lay down. Number one, curfew is at 11 o'clock every night, so be in your cabin by then, however I don't care how late you stay up. Number two, you must take at least 3 activities a day, if you need to decide we have schedules posted up just about everywhere. Number three, you must respect everyone, absolutely no warnings will be given if you bully another camper for any reason, you will be sent straight home. I hope you guys enjoy your stay, and please get to know the people at your table; you'll eat every dinner here with them. Lunch and breakfast you can have whenever with whomever, though. And one more thing, I must introduce the rest of the staff." I cued everyone onstage and then started to introduce them. "This is King, he is co-director of the camp. Ms. Flemings is the arts director and will teach a few of the artistic classes. Heidi is the guidance councelor; go to her if you need any help. Sally is the receptionist, if you have a problem tell her. Others who will teach classes include Mr. Lee, Mr. Reyes, Mr. and Mr. Kutley-Sweeney, and Mr. Adams. Thank you, and have a wonderful stay!"