Can You be Mine

For two months Eren was your partner. He would sit beside you during eating hours. You were getting close to him and his friends. Sasha was kind of like a close friend now since she told you about her secret stash of food. 

Today, you felt like changing things a bit. So while eating breakfast you looked for another partner.
"(y/n) today we're going to be doing one on one combat with each other again." Eren said enthusiastically.
"Yeah... Eren?" You mumbled while looking at a guy with unusual hair.
"Yeah? What is it?" Eren answered while turning his head to what you were looking at.
Suddenly Eren's face turned into anger, looked back at you.
"Who is he?" You asked.
"Jean Kirstien. Why?" Eren demanded now looking at you with suspicion.
"I want to practice with him today." You said smiling; keeping your eyes on him.
Eren slammed his fists on the table. His eyes full of anger.
"Why? ...Am I Not Good Enough??"
You looked at Eren with your usual surprised face. Armin and Mikasa looked at Eren with a confused look from the end of the table.
"Eren... it's not. That... I just wanted to change partners for a while..." you said calmly. Eren was mad at you. Armin looked at you and then Eren. Mikasa was whispering to him. You decide to just get up. Eren grabbed your wrist. His grip was strong and his hand of course was manlier than yours.
"I understand (y/n), you are weak and you're just holding me back." Eren sounded bitter. When he said *weak* it made you want to prove him wrong.

After that shit went down, you walked over to Jean. He was talking with Marco, you met Marco before... just never really talked with him.
"Hey guys "
"oh! Hey (y/n) it's nice to see you" Marco replied.
"So what do you need?"
You smiled.
"Well, can I borrow Jean today?"
Jean looked up at you with a hint of blush on his face. Marco looked at Jean and gave him a wink. What you didn't know was that Jean had a secret crush on you.
"Well what for?" Jean asked
"I want to train with you that's all, sorry it's so out of the blue." You told Jean
"Heh, you just couldn't resist me, is that it?" Jean said with an arrogant smirk.
"No, you just seemed interesting that's all, I hope we can be friends." You explained and smiled down at him scratching your head.

Eren watched you with them, the smile you gave Jean made his heart hurt. It angered him when Jean carelessly flirted with you. You were his angel. Jean was tainting you with his meaningless words. Eren never felt this before.

---Erens pov ----

Why does (y/n) want to be with Jean! She never talked to him before... I would have known. That bastard Jean, I won't let you have her. She can never be with a coward like him. I will not allow it. I have to be with her... I need her... she is my only escape from this hell of a world. I knew that she was my escape the first time I seen her.... but, I have to keep my distance. For a while...
"Mikasa, are you ready?"
"Eren, I'm not going to hold anything back like you did for that girl..." Mikasa said holding her fists up.

-----Time skip ----

From that day forward, you and Jean became really close. Usually you both had great chemistry but your dreams were both different. Eren started to become strange.
One late night Eren was waiting for you outside your dorm while you went for a run after training. When you saw him, he was looking at you with menacing eyes. You felt a little scared... But, ignored the feeling.
"Hello, Eren... what are you doing?" You murmured walking closer to him.
"I was waiting for you... Can I ask you something?" Eren said to you with a somewhat demanding tone.
"Okay, what is it?" You mumbled looking up at him then down looking at your feet.
"Do you.... like Jean?" He asked now waiting for your response. It was so out of the blue you really didn't know what to say. Well, Jean was nice to you, he treated you equally. You weren't sure what your feelings toward Jean were.
"That really doesn't have anything to do with you." You said quickly looking up at him, eye to eye. Erens eyes were full of rage. He grabbed your jacket and pulled your face up close to his, His forehead touching yours. You closed your eyes from your heads hitting. Also from his voice.
"I Asked!! DO YOU like him!?" Eren shouted/whispered. You didn't know what to say.
"No, let me go!" You yelled quietly trying to push his hands away. His breath was heavy and his eyes softened to more of a trance. Suddenly he hugged you and his head was placed on your shoulder, feeling his breath on your neck.
"I...saw you first (y/n)..." he started to say. His hug became more firm around your waist. Unexpectedly he kissed your bare neck.
"Eren what are you!-" You pushed him away, he still had his hands on your shoulders.
"(y/n)... will you be my girlfriend?" Eren asked with his eyes shiny with hope, pretty sure of himself that you will say yes.
You never went out with anyone before, or had an intimate relationship. Eren asking this was shocking. You looked down to your feet. Knowing that Eren was somewhat scary and demanding you didn't want to get on the wrong side of him. So hoping that you made the smart choice you told him your answer.

---- Well, I guess in the next chapter you will find out readers answer although it is obvious lol :3 does eren seem like his original character? I tried to make him original but more scary and yandere like ahaha xc I'm sorry it's short, if I'm not giving enough details please tell me:o xo------