You really aren't an angel

"Will you go out with me?"

"Eren.... I don't think that's such a good idea... I mean... I'm not ready for that kind of relationship, I've never been in a relationship before. So, no."

Eren didn't look at you, his body stiff and his breathing became quiet. Your words echoed in his mind. It's not like you don't like him? Right? He needed some kind of reassurance or at least some kind of compromise. He basically told you how he felt. He didn't like other guys especially Jean talking to you. The only way you he could keep you away from Jean would to tell you to stay away from him... If you didn't listen then. He wouldn't know what he'd do.
"Can you promise me one thing then? (Y/n)..." Eren said now looking at you.
"It depends on what it is." You said hoping it wasn't weird or anything.
"Promise me you won't hang out with Jean so much, or rather don't talk to him at all." Eren proclaimed.
"What? But... he's like a good friend."

"I don't care!! (y/n) he's not worth your time... (y/n) please promise this... cause if you don't... I-I don't know what I would do." Eren said putting his hand to his face covering one of his eyes.
Suddenly you heard someone walking towards the building, seeing a lantern with them as well. Eren grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him and gave you a kiss on the cheek. And whispered in your ear. "Don't forget my request, and do as I say." and left you there giving you time to get back in your dorm.
As you went into the bathroom and changed into your pajamas, Mikasa followed you.
"What did Eren want?" Mikasa said startling you.
"Mikasa, still awake? .... Umm, Eren was just talking about tomorrow's day off... that's all." You insisted, it wasn't really in your nature to lie but talking about Eren with her seemed like it was as though telling a husband's wife about your night encounters.
"I see... if you make him mad again... I might have to do something about you." She replied with hate in her small quiet words.
"I'm not making him mad on purpose." You implied.
"It's dangerous if you get on his bad side. I will just warn you now (y/n)." After saying what she wanted to say she went back to her bunk Bed. Of course you couldn't sleep that night only getting minimum rest.

You woke up late just enough time to get cleaned up and dressed. Missing breakfast you went straight to headquarters to talk with one of the squad leaders. Some time ago you were told to contact a certain man about cleaning duty after ditching cleaning the horse stables.
"Good morning sir, I'm looking for the one in charge of our after training duties?" You asked while doing a light salute.
"I see, follow me, we're going straight to the corporals office. " the soldier replied.
The Corporal. Lance corporal Levi! You thought. Of course you've seen him around a lot, but didn't really know he was the one in charge for 104th divisions cleaning duties.
As you and the man stood outside of his door waiting for an answer for you to come in. You noticed that Eren was in the hall way. What was he doing there? Was he following you?
You walked into his office which immediately smelt like the cleanliest place in the walls.
"Your name cadet..." The Corporals eyes stuck on papers in front of him. He looked scary and his voice was strong, full of authority.
"(F/n) (L/n)... I came to make up ditching my after training duties... Sir..." You said while doing a formal salute. He looked up at you from his papers and gave you somewhat of a death glare.
"And why would you go and do something as irresponsible as that?" He scolded.
"I don't like the smell of horses. Sir." you replied wishing you didn't say something as selfish like that.
"Tch... what a sorry excuse... you have stable duty for the rest of the week. Now get out of my office." he scolded once more making you blush deeply of shame and embarrassment.
"Understood sir..." Giving him a salute and getting out of the office as fast as you can.
As you walked out someone pulled you around the corner.
"Eren!? What are you doing here?" you exclaimed.
Eren held your wrists tight and firm.
"You know Jean also has to clean the stables all week after training... did you come here to change your schedule just to be with him? Do you really like him that much?"Eren remarked.
"Eren... are you serious right now... you're sounding like a jealous asshole."
When Eren heard you curse, he slapped you across the face. You looked at him and to your surprise his eyes started to water.
"Don't say such ugly things... it doesn't fit you. (Y/n), see... Jean is already getting to you... Teaching to you how to talk like that. I'm only trying to protect you..." Eren whimpered.
It was so odd to see Eren in such an abnormal state. Whimpering and almost crying. He even had the guts to hit you. Eren seriously didn't know who you truly were. Or what you were Capable of...
"Don't ever touch me again." you said pulling your hand out of his grasp. His eyes widened. You stepped back some to regain your personal space.
"Eren... what gives you the right to tell me what to do... seriously, and now you think you can hit me? What a joke. Touch me or talk to me again I will kick your ass." After saying what was needed to be said you walked away to the exit. Eren stood there in shock. Who knew you could have such a cold attitude... where was his angel that he fell in love with. Erens head started to pound from the anger he was building up his stomach churned from your words. You really weren't an angel at all. At least now he didn't have to feel guilty about the erotic fantasies he has of you. Eren was so infatuated that even now that you broke his pride he still wants you. He wants you more now than to just protect you or keep you safe. Something inside him began to become twisted.

----

Days pass with you and Jean spending more time together. You continued to ignore Eren and Mikasa, both giving you glares. Eren always stared at you or glared at you with a hint of lust. It made you feel dirty. One day, all of the showers were taken so you had to use the Men's private showers. Eren happened to see you and watched you shower. Through a small crack. His desires for you became more erotic, he couldn't go a night not thinking of you and taking you. Your beautiful hair that he longed to touch and your soft radiant skin that he wanted to taste. Everything about you was so perfect. He could not stand the distant you put before him.
--- Eren pov -----

She ignores me.... we're back like we were used to when she didn't know me or any of us. Except she talks to everyone else so friendly it makes me sick. Especially Jean.... Jean that lowlife bastard. (Y/n) would never like and arrogant Bastard like you... If only she could talk to me again.... I wish she did, I hate that she ignores me. She doesn't even look at me! I want her to fall before me... to want me... to love me... to need me as much as I need her....

I want you so bad (y/n)....