Loony

"What are you doing here?" James was glaring at the skinny boy who just walked in.

"W-w-well this i-is my do-orm." He saw his bed and ran to stand beside it. He was scared of James already?

"Well don't talk to us you little freak! Why are you even here? Who in there right mind would send you a letter?!" James started to laugh. Peter also laughed. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Im j-just going t-t-to go to the b-bathroom." He ran to our bathroom and we heard the door lock.

"Ha that little wimp!" James sat down on a chair near his bed. "We need to prank him sometime. Oh and Snivales. Tha snake was so happy to be in slitherin."

"James don't you think you were a little harsh on him." I laid down in my bed.

"Your defending that snake too?!"

"No. No I mean uh well I don't even know his name. Our new roommate."

"No. Hes a little freak and he should know no one want him here." The three of us finally went to bed and it was a whole other hour before the boy came out of the bathroom. He sniffled and got into his own bed. My bed was the closest to his and I saw that his curtains were still open a bit. He was crying.

"Im s-sorry mom." My heart stopped. Why was he talking to his mom? What was he sorry for?

Remus's POV

"Well don't talk to us you little freak!" He was right. I was a little freak." Why are you even here?" I don't know why im still alive." Who in there right mind would send you a letter?!" I dont know why they would send a letter to a freak werewolf like me. They began to laugh and I thought of my father.

"Im j-just going t-t-to go to the b-bathroom." I ran and heard them call me a wimp. Yes thats what I was. I was everything that father and that James boy said. Why was I even still here? I changed into my sleepwear and before I went to bed I looked down at all the scars and burns on my wrists. Father would flip out if he knew I was at Hogwarts. I wish mom is okay. What if he hits her and burns her like he does to me? At least I deserve it.

I walked out thankful that they were all asleep. I crawled into bed forgetting to move my curtain back as I thought about what mom was doing right now.

"Im s-sorry mom." Then I fell asleep.

I ran through the woods trying to run away from the voices.
"You rat you killed her! You did this to us! To our family! You hurt us!"

I woke up screaming. My throat was raw and it hurt to swallow. My breath was heavy and I was a ball of wet swet.

"Bloody hell mate you scared us." I looked over at the three of my dorm mates. Great I had woken them up. Now I was for sure on their bad side.

"Finally Sirius im glad you woke him up. He woke us up and I think we need to talk. No more dreams like this or you can sleep in the hall or even outside."

"But its winter-"

"No buts I need my sleep."

Btw im sorry im making this look like James is a jerk now but he will make up with some stuff later I swear.

"He go easy on the boy. Hes not sleeping outside. It was just one dream." A boy with black long hair that woke me up said. I liked him. He was nice. Not as nice as Lily though. Speaking of I needed to get ready. She said she wanted to see me before breakfast.

I ran and got my robes on in the privacy of my bed curtains. Then I grabbed a scarf and ran out of the gryffindor tower. I wonder what she wanted to talk to me about?

When I got there she was talking to snape. He got mad and left.

"Hey Lily what was that about?" He looked at me and put on a too happy smile.

"Nothing. Hey so how are you doing with your friends so far?"

Well I didn't want to lie but she was kind of my only friend.

"Great." I fake smiled and we began to talk about anything. We made our way to breakfast. I looked over to see that James, and the other boys from my dorm were eating. James looked up at me and started to glare. Then he saw Lily was talking to me and he seemed to get even more mad at me. Boy did he hate me.

"Hey there are your friends. Let's sit by them." Lily said breaking me from thought. Crap she can't know.

"Wait Lily...um I uh I don't really feel like eating so I'm going to go on ahead to charms. I'll see ya in class." I didn't give her anytime to say anything and ran out of the hall. Great I was about to cry. Not again. I promised.

Lily's POV

Well that was strange. Remus just ran out on breakfast. I decided to sit by his friends anyway. One of them was James though so I sat by the chubby blonde boy instead. The three of them looked at me in shock.

"Hey. I'm Lily Evans. Remus's friends. I was wondering if you knew what was going on with him since your also his friends." James began to laugh and so did the blonde beside me. I looked at them confused.

"That freak isn't our friend."

"W-what!? Don't call him that Potter!" So he lied to me? Why did he lie? "Well you have to know something about him. He didnt eat anything yesterday or today and I'm kind of worried."

"Well last night he was in the bathroom until we went to bed." A honestly hot boy with long hair came to my rescue and said something. "Then when he came back into the room he was crying and he said something like 'I'm sorry mom'." Oh my god. I feel so bad for him now. Did his mom die? Why was he crying?

"He was probably apologizing for being a freak and having no friends."

"WHAT!" I yelled and everyone in the great hall stopped to look at me. After a few minutes of being embarrassed everyone stopped looking at me and went back to there own conversations.

"Yeah. You didn't know you were his only friend?" The blonde said. I really had no idea. Poor Remus. He was such a cool guy and he was treated like this. No wonder why he ran off. I have to find him and I have to do it before class.

Hey I really like this book and I'm probably going to spend more time on this one but make sure ya check out my others. I try to update one a day. Please comment and help me if I have any mistakes. Also I love to hear suggestions for other ships. Or even requestsAnywhoos I hope ya all enjoy this book too.