Full Moon Fun

Remus's POV

I woke up with a terrible headach and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. Hopefully I didn't wake up the others. I got ready quickly and looked in the mirror. I didn't look to bad for the full moon morning. I need to think of an excuse so the guys don't get suspicious. Maybe they won't even care?

I ran to the library to study before class. It was nice in the library. I always sat underneath the table because if was dark and warm. Plus no one would know I was there. The librarian said I had to use chairs but after a while she gave up and let me sit under the table in the back. A few minutes pasted and I fell asleep as my head spun.

Sirius POV

I woke up to a hacking noise. Was someone throwing up? I looked over at James's and Pete's bed and they were still asleep. Then I looked over at remus's bed. So Remus was throwing up? Was he sick? Did he need to go to the hospital wing?

He came out of the bathroom and I quickly closed my eyes. After a while the door closed and Remus was gone. A little after 30 minutes James and peter woke up. We all headed to the great hall to get breakfast. In a couple of weeks were quititch practice and James and I were going to try out. Even though we were first years we were pretty good. We entered the hall and the fist thing I did was scan the room. No Remus anywhere. I wonder if he did go to the nurse?

"So where are they?" Later nudged me.

"Who?" James sat down in front of me.

"No one right Sirius? Or are you going to tell us who your crushing on?" My face was heating up now. I didn't have a crush on Remus. I was just worried. He was sick it was nice to woody about another wizard. Not a crush!

"Well. There is a ravenclaw..." I lied.

"Really who? Maybe I know her?" Peter was so excited. "I could help you meet?" I shook my head.

"She's not well today. Maybe another time." The conversation died down as we all got food onto our plate. I really do hope hes okay. Not a crush!

Remus's POV

Class was almost over. People were looking at me. Was there something on my face? Cause all the attention was getting annoying. Suddenly in potions long bottom came up to me.

"Hey Remus are you okay?"

"I'm okay frank. Oh um thanks though."

"No prob man its just you look really pale and well weak. I don't mean that in a bad way."

"I know I feel great I just need some sun I guess." I chuckled as I scratched the back of my neck. When he left I let out a big sigh. So that's why people were starring at me. Hopefully no one else with approach me.

I was up in the tower and it was Monday. Full moon tonight. I came up with an excuse. I said that my father was in the hospital and I was going to stay there. I walked down to the hospital wing where madam pomfrey was waiting for me. She showed me the door and we walked down to the shack. It was sturdy and I could tell it was going to work.

"Madam pomfrey can you not let anyone see the me after the transformation?"

"We can hide your wounds don't worry."

"That's not what I meant. Do let anyone one talk to me. I might need another room too in the hospital."

"Yes of course. No one shall talk to you till your better."

With that she left me and I sat on the bed awaiting the moon.

Sirius's POV

Remus was late. He usually comes back from the library around now. I was laying on the bed bored when he walked in.

"Hey um I'm going to be gone tonight." He said.

"And where are you going?" James said stepping forward towards Remus.

"Um well my f-father is in the hospital and I need to see her." Oh.

"Okay." Everyone looked at me shocked." What I'm not such a bad person that a boy can't see his father in the hospital." I know that was harsh to James but he backed down and Remus left out the door.

" I don't believe him."

"James what do you not believe? Come on the only reason why he is weird is because his mom might be dead and his father is in the hospital. Give the poor guy a break. You have both your parents. You don't know what that feels like." I snapped. I ran out after Remus. I wanted to apologize before he went to the hospital. Something was off though. He wasn't headed for professor mcgonagall's office to flew out. So where was he going?

I followed him the whole way to the hospital wing. Was his dad here?

"Are you ready Remus?" That's madam pomfrey. Where was she taking him? And why does she call him Remus?

"Madam pomfrey can you not let anyone see the me after the transformation?" They were now standing in front of the shack at the edge of the woods. What did he mean by transformation?

"We can hide your wounds don't worry." Wounds?! Why does he want to hide wounds?! What wounds?! What was going to happen?

"That's not what I meant. Do let anyone one talk to me. I might need another room too in the hospital."

"Yes of course. No one shall talk to you till your better." What? I'm so confused? Why didn't he want to talk to anyone? And why was he going to be in the hospital? Is someone going to hurt him. They both entered the shack and I ran back inside the castle.

I needed help finding out what was happening but I couldn't tell James. Or peter. Peter was a nice boy but hes a follower and would side with James.

I needed Evans.

Sorry for this short part but I will make longer ones I promise I just wanted to get this out. Plz comment and tell me if I should keep going on this one or not. Anywhooz the for reading even if it sux.