FOUR

"Back off or you'll regret it."

"What are you talking about?" I asked quickly.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," she ignored my question and let me go with a fake smile that only I seemed to notice.

I rolled my eyes and walked past her to get the luggage that were left behind. The rest followed me except for Cristin and Madison. They have a lot of catching up to do.

I was about to grab my luggage when someone beat me to it.

"It's okay. I can take it," I said looking up from my luggage. It was Jack Gilinsky.

"Let me take it. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't," he said flashing his beautiful smile. The one that just makes you melt.

I look past him and could see Madison watching us through a window on the bus.

"No. It's fine," I said trying to take my luggage from him, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist carefully.

"I really don't mind. It's fine," he said looking into my eyes. I looked back at the window and Madison  was gone.

"Okay," I said. He let go of my wrist and began walking towards the bus with my luggage.

We put all of our luggage in the bus' side compartment and were finally ready to leave. I got comfortable on the couch and decided to listen to music. I put my playlist on shuffle and Paradise by Bazzi came on. He's my favorite solo artist at the moment. I then started lip syncing the song.

This shit feel like Friday nights

This shit make me feel alive

I feel like we in paradise, paradise, paradise

Don't know if it's the drink i pour

But i swear i never loved you more

I sang in my head until I got interrupted by Cristin. She was taking off my earbuds.

"We can hear you, idiot." she said handing me back my earbuds. Everyone stared and I couldn't help but blush.

"I didn't know you like Bazzi," Cameron said.

"I love him," I corrected him looking down while everyone was huddled around.

"Is he your favorite artist?" Gilinsky asked.

"Umm . . . he's my favorite solo artist. BTS is my favorite artist," I said blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Sammy asks with a sly smirk forming on his lips.

"They're hot." Cristin said. Her comment did not surprise me at all. "Especially Jungkook," she continued. Her famous smirk made a reappearance. "His abs are amazing."

"I disagree," Anna said. She paused and put her hands on her hips. "V is."

"Come on girls . . . stop fighting," Analicia said. She was using her hands and gestured for them to settle down a bit. "Have you seen RM's dimples, he's the hottest." Wow. What a peacemaker she is.

Obviously, I should stop the fight, but my petty self wants to keep it going.

"J-Hope is the funny and a ray of sunshine. And that makes him hot. I would do anything just to meet him. When you girls hear 'hot', all you think about is how attractive the person is when that shouldn't matter." I said getting irritated. They immediately shut up . . . except for Cristin.

"So when you had a crush on Gilinsky, you didn't like him for his looks?" Cristin asked with a raised eyebrow. "Look at him. He's hot."

"No, I didn't like him for his looks. I liked how funny and nice he was to his fans. His looks were just a bonus," I said getting heated. "Looks aren't everything Cristin," I got up and went to the kitchen. It was the only vacant area in the bus at the moment.

When I got to the kitchen, I realized what I just did . . . what I just said. I practically called Jack Gilinsky hot in front of everyone. Ugh! It's my first day of being on tour and I messed it up. We literally just left our house. Way to go Vicky.

"Everything okay?" Sammy asked when he entered the kitchen.

"Not really," I turn myself away from him before he gets the chance to see my face.

"What's wrong? I know something's up," he said getting closer to me. I felt his presence behind me.

I turned around to face him. My face is super close to his chest. I'm holding back tears, until they eventually emerge and leave trials running down my cheeks. Sammy soon embraces me and whispers in my ear.

"It's okay. You can trust me."

All I did was sob into his chest while he caressed my hair. I pulled away and pulled him behind the island, so that if anyone enters, they won't be able to see us.

"A year ago, I had a boyfriend that I was completely in love with. We had been dating for two years until he cheated on me with with Cristin. He went to her because I didn't want to give up my virginity just yet. I was heartbroken. He told me he had feelings for her, but she didn't have any for him. She just thought he was hot. She didn't want a serious relationship." I looked at him wanting to see his reaction. He looked at me with sad eyes. "I don't want your pity," I looked away.

He grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands, wiping away my tears. "I wasn't. I just don't know what to say. Did you forgive her?"

I looked directly into his eyes. They are beautiful. "I forgave her after a month because she's family; I couldn't just ignore her for the rest of my life. I'm still holding a tiny grudge because they broke my heart and she knows that. The worst part is that she knew how much I loved him and the only thing she cares about are looks." I said before I let more tears spill.

"Wow. She's such a bitch . . . just like Madison." he said hugging me and caressing my hair again.

"Wait." I pull away to look him in the eyes. "You don't like Madison?"

"No. She treats Gilinsky like shit."

"Then why is he still with her?" I ask with shock clearly written on my face.

"I don't know, honestly. We always ask him but he changed the subject," he wiped the rest of my tears before putting his hands on his lap. "Ready to head back to the others?"

"No. Can you stay here with me, Sammy?"

"Of course," he gave me a cheeky smile. I love his smile.

We ended up talking for hours until we fell asleep on the floor. My head was on his lap, his back was pressed against the island, supporting his head. I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I recognized the voice immediately. It was Jack Gilinsky.

I hate starting a story :( -wendo