SIX

Today is the first day we get to meet all our fans in San Francisco. After everything that happened last night, we all separated ourselves into two rooms. All the girls in one room and all the boys in another. The rooms were pretty big.

It was a struggle trying to convince Madison to leave the guys alone . . .  well, Jack alone. I stayed quiet the whole time. If she stayed with us, I would just avoid her. If she stayed with Jack, it would be easier to avoid her. So, it didn't matter either way.

It was only nine in the morning and I woke up to people shuffling all over the room.

"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked, sitting up from my bed. I shared a bed with Analicia. Anna shared a bed with Cristin and Madison slept by herself. I've never been in a hotel room with three beds. To be fair, though, one of the beds was actually a couch that turns into a bed.

"We have to get ready for today's meet and greet, remember?!" Anna asked excitedly, applying some light foundation.

"The event starts at three. It's only nine," I replied as I got up from my bed. I was already awake, it was no use staying in bed.

"It's our first one! We have to be there on time," Anna said while applying her mascara, thus finishing her makeup. She doesn't like to use a lot of makeup; she likes to be simple, like me. I parted my lips to speak, but I was interrupted.

"Can you girls shut up and let me sleep?!" Cristin groaned.

"I need my beauty sleep!" Madison said, mimicking Cristin's tone.

Cristin and Madison were the only ones in bed. I regained energy and used it to get up. Anna is touching up her makeup while Analicia was already ready and sitting down in a chair. She has her hair up in a messy ponytail, boyfriend jeans and a striped white and purple t-shirt tied up to the side; revealing a little bit of her stomach.

I have forgotten what I was going to say. I just ignored Madison and Cristin and decided to take a shower.

After my shower I put on my outfit for the meet and greet. Blue jean overall shorts with a white long sleeve crop top and white converse. Since my hair is short, it's faster to dry, so I straightened my hair and put it in a half ponytail.

"Anna, can I use some of your makeup?" I asked exiting the bathroom.

"Yeah," she handed me her makeup bag.

I sat myself next to her and applied mascara, highlighter and lip gloss. Cristin and Madison were picking out what outfit they were going to wear while Anna was ready with Analicia.

"It's about to be eleven and we're already ready for the event. Why were you freaking out earlier?" I asked getting closer to Anna.

"I didn't want to wait till last minute to get ready. I wanted to be early, and not keep our supporters waiting for a longer time than they were supposed to," Anna replied with a nervous tone.

I grabbed her shoulder gently and said, "Everything is going to be alright. Don't be nervous."

"How can I not be nervous when it's the first time we're meeting our fans."

"When you see them in line to meet us, you won't even remember this conversation. You'll be so proud of how far you've come and the relationship you've built with your fans."

"How are you so sure if this is your first time doing this?" Anna asked.

"I've been dreaming of this day since we first started our YouTube channels. Not with the boys, obviously," I paused and giggled at the thought. "I know that we have inspired people and changed their lives in the smallest way possible, just like the boys did to us."