FOURTEEN

Last night was amazing. He walked me to my room even though his is across from mine. He couldn't stop kissing me and I didn't mind. As a fan girl I've always imagined how it would be like to kiss him. It's something indescribable. It's nothing compared to what I imagined. It's sooo much better. I couldn't go to sleep, it was all I could think about. I couldn't stop blushing. Not even when we all went to the breakfast buffet downstairs. Anna and Analicia kept asking me why I was all giddy. I just told them that J-Hope had texted me asking me how I was doing. They didn't question me any further. Surprisingly Cristin didn't even notice. She was on her phone the entire time.

"Where did you go last night?" Sammy asked sitting next to me. I didn't know what to say. I didn't think about an excuse for my absence. He was staring at me waiting for my response.

"The mall," I tried answering casually. He just nodded his head.

"Did you buy anything?"

"No, nothing caught my eye," I looked around the table and he was already looking at me. He looked down and I got a message.

Gilinsky: I didn't catch your eye? :(

I giggled looking up at him. He was conversing with Johnson, drinking some of his orange juice with a smile on his face.

Vicky: Nope :)

Gilinsky: Awe. You caught my eye though ;)

I couldn't help but blush.

"Cristin . . . Vicky . . . put your phones away and talk to us," Anna demanded.

"Yeah, give us attention," Analicia whined like a child.

"Yeah, give us attention," Sammy mocked Analicia, hugging me from the side. My shoulder was in the middle of his chest and his hands interlocked, leaving me trapped in his arms. He leaned his head on my shoulder, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I chuckled staring at him. He smiled back and cuddled his head closer making his nose touch my neck.

"Sammy! I'm ticklish!" I shrieked, pushing him away from me.

"Sorry, you just smell so good," he gave me a huge smile that made his eyes close.

"You're so cute," I giggled pinching his cheeks.

"Woah, don't touch the money maker," he removed my hands from his face. I shoved him lightly.

Vicky: Good to know :)

Vicky: Sorry I didn't sit next to you. I just don't want to make it obvious.

"Vicky! Talk to us!" Analicia whined again.

"Sorry. Hobi keeps texting me," I lied.

"I knew it. You can't stop smiling," Anna teased.

"Just go out with him already . . . before I do," Cristin joked taking a bite out of her bagel. She never thought he was attractive so I have nothing to worry about.

"Back off," I blurted out laughing. I got everyone's attention. Was I that loud? "He's too innocent to go out with you."

"He's how old?"

"Twenty-five."

"At that age and his popularity, I'm pretty sure he's done more things than I have."

"My fifteen year old self would've done those things with him," I joked.

"Not anymore?" Cristin asked curiously.

"Well now that he knows me, it's kind of . . . weird," I replied honestly.

"Getting to know him gives you more of an advantage than any other fan."

"I guess. I just don't wanna ruin our little friendship. He's still my number one celebrity crush though," I giggled.

"Lame," Cristin sang. Everyone went back to their own conversations. I checked my phone to see if Jack has texted me. I'm staring at my lock screen disappointed, but smile slightly at the picture. It's the picture I took with Hobi alone. I have the biggest smile on my face while he's smiling his big pearly white teeth. I look up, wanting to see his handsome face but the chair is empty.

"I'm going to the restroom," I announce to my table. No one paid attention but Sammy and Analicia who just gave me a nod. I walk around the hotel hoping to see him. I finally find him sitting on the floor next to his room. He's on his phone and hasn't noticed my presence yet.

"Hey," I sit next to him. He ignores me so I speak up again. "Are you okay?" Silence. "Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" He scoffs.

"Do you like Sammy?" he asks with his jaw clenched, looking at the wall in front of us.

"What?" I laugh, thinking this is a joke. He stayed silent. "No."

"Funny way of showing it."

"Excuse me?"

"You're so cute," he mocked me pinching my cheeks the way I did to Sammy.

"We were just joking around . . . we're just friends," I clarify, trying to make it clear to him. He gave his attention back to the wall in front of him.

"I don't think Sammy knows you guys are just friends," he quotes with his finger.

"Why did you leave?" I changed the subject. thinking about Sammy having a crush on me makes me laugh. Like that would ever happen.

"I didn't like the way he was all up on you."

"You mean like this?" I wrapped my arms around him the same way Sammy did. Instead of putting my nose on his neck I put it on his cheek. I could smell his aftershave and it smells amazing. He was still pouting so I did something that always makes Analicia laugh. I licked his face. He chuckled and finally looked at me.

"Why'd you do that . . . weirdo."

"Sorry, you just smell so good," I repeated what Sammy said earlier. We were so close to each other, our noses were almost touching.

"You're not weirded out by the fact that I know you?" his smile fell and his face hardened. He was referring to earlier when I said that it's weird if J-Hope and I were to go out. But this is totally different.

"No. It's different with you," I unwrapped my arms around him but grabbed his face with my hands. I brushed back the hair that was falling on his forehead slowly, wanting this moment to last. I've always imagined how it would be like to be this close to him. To feel his lips on mine. I forgot the feeling. We've kissed so many times last night, I still haven't gotten enough. I looked into his eyes and he was staring back. He was breathing heavily, waiting for me to make a move. I moved my face closer, making my lips brush his. I just wanted the moment to last but he was inpatient.

"You're such a tease," he quickly crashed his lips with mine, eagerly kissing me. My lips reacted before my brain could process what's happening. His hand was positioned on the back of my neck, trying to deepen the kiss. If that's even possible. His other hand is gripping my waist. I moved my hand from his face to the back of his neck, playing with his hair. I've noticed that he likes it when I do that. We finally pull apart slightly, taking a breath. It didn't last long until he kissed me again, but this time it was slow and intimate. Which I learned were my favorite type of kisses. His tongue brushed mine often, it made me shudder. He smiled making me smile.

"That good huh?" he teased. I pulled back and covered my face with my hands. Ugh! This is so embarrassing. "Don't be embarrassed. That kiss made me shudder in other places," he winked, making me shove him. I stood up holding my hand out to help him up. He looked up at me, his eyebrows pulled together.

"Lets go inside and watch a movie," He grabbed my hand and stood up. I was about to open the door before he turned me around and gave me a small kiss that had me wanting more.

"Last one before they come back and we won't be able to do it again." He smiled making me giggle and drag him in my room.

i finally updated. ima be in mexico for two weeks but hopefully i would be able to write. I wanna write smut but i don't know how to. if anyone is willing to help dm me please. -wendo