FIVE

Freaked out by the sudden sound, Sammy and I wake up in an alarmed manner and separate from each other as if we had just been caught doing something we shouldn't. Jack noticed

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my arms. Damn it's cold in here. They both must've noticed because they took off their sweaters and handed it to me, their arms extended. Unsure of what to do, I grab Sammy's sweater. He smiles as Jack frowns a little. I turn my head to face him and the frown immediately disappears. Did I imagine it?

"Seven," Jack says immediately to end the silence. I haven't eaten since the morning.

"I'm starving," I said getting up from the floor and checking the fridge. It's empty. Ugh.

"Sorry," Sammy said looking at the floor with a small smile. "I got hungry when you fell asleep."

"How much did you eat? You left the fridge empty," Jack exclaims, getting up from the floor. Sammy does the same

"They were just the leftover bagels you girls had brought onto the bus," Sammy answers.

"Ugh! I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Whoa, calm down. I came here to wake you guys up. We arrived at the hotel." Gilinsky informed us. "We could go eat somewhere . . . if you want," he continued.

I'm shocked. Jack Gilinsky asked me to eat dinner with him. Should I say yes? I don't want Madison to get the wrong idea.

"No thank you. It's fine. I'll ask my cousins if they're hungry. I don't want to cause problems with Madison," I said declining his offer.

"They all went out to eat, but I wasn't hungry. They sent me to get you and Sammy, but I found you two asleep." Jack said. "Why would it cause problems with Madison?"

"She doesn't really like me." I said looking down.

"Who cares. I'm hungry." Jack replies with a smile.

"Okay. Where to?" I asked heading to the door that reveals the living room. Both Jack and Sammy follow behind me.

"Wherever you want," Jack answers.

"I'm in the mood for some In-n-Out," I replied getting my phone from the couch I was sitting on earlier.

We were heading for the door when Sammy decides to sit down.

"Come on. I'm hungry," I said trying to get him on his feet by pulling his arm.

"You guys have fun. I'm not hungry." Sammy goes on his phone, waving us away.

"Fine, but I'll bring you something ," I heading towards the door with Jack behind me until someone stops us. Of course it's Madison.

"Where are you heading, baby?" I turn around to face Jack. He rolled his eyes. He's lucky. I would've done the same if I wasn't facing everyone.

"Out," he passes me and continues walking towards the door. Of course I follow.

"With her?" She asks disgusted. "We already got the keys to the hotel rooms," Madison said seductively. I gagged. I guess I'm eating alone. Maybe Sammy will join me now.

"We're going out to eat. Text you when I get back," he answered. We then exit the bus. I heard Madison groan.

"I'm sorry. She's kind of . . . yeah," he said as he took out his phone.

"It's fine. I told you she doesn't like me."

"It's only because she's jealous," he put his phone away. "I got us an uber. It should be here in five minutes."