1. •Getting back•

WARNING: READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!

,,Are you excited?" I asked Jess, while checking instagram.
,,Gosh, of course! I am meeting Zach! Why are you even asking?" Jess replied, smiling.
,, Well, I am excited too, but I am asking because we didn't left on...best terms." I said, kind of sad. She looked at me, ,,Why did I say that?" I thought to myself.

~Flashback~

,,Jess?! Where are you?! We are leaving in 10 minutes!" I shouted at my 19 years old sister. I was looking for her, because we are moving to Paris for 1 year. We are moving there because we have family there and we want to visit for longer time.
,,Jess, where the fūck are you?!" I shouted again, angry.
,,I-I'm in m-my room." She said weakly, I almost immediately knew that something is wrong. I ran into her room and saw her crying.
I just pulled her into a hug.
,,Jess, what happened? You can tell me!"I said, counfused.
,,B-Bryce h-had sex with m-me l-like 10 times when w-we were together, and now that we're l-leaving he broke up with me and s-said he just used me to s-sex and that I am a slut."
When I heard those words, I wanted to break something!
,,That son of a bitçh! How could he call you a slut, Jess don't worry, he will pay for this!" I said, angry but sad too. Jess then grabbed her suitcase and we hopped into the car. Our dad started the engine, and I saw him.
,,You will pay for this, sooner or later!" I shouted at him and we left Crestmont with my depressed sister.
I meant this words.
~End of flashback~

I was checking instagram for some time, and then I saw that Jess had fallen asleep. Soon, I fell asleep too. Two sisters peacefully asleep in airplane to New York. Well, they didn't know what will happen.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

A|N : Hey freeends! So this is the first part of the •Revenge•
Hope you liked it, because it's my first story! If you want to, you can share!
And there is some important info:
When the 2 sisters were still in Crestmont, Justin had a normal happy family, but that will change!
Question of The Day: What's your favorite color?